Chapter Two: Package & Leaving

Imogen's pov

"You got a package. It don't have a sender." Alex said and tossed me the yellow package. I opened and smirked when I saw my money. I picked my phone up and shot a text to Taylor. 'Don't cross me again.' I hit sent and put it on the coffee table and called my boss Pete.

"Hey Im what can I do for you?"

"I'm putting in my final notice Pete. My brothers are moving us. Can I come by to get my final check?"

"Yeah come by the shop I'm here all day. I'll get it all set for you. Say 3pm?"

"Works for me see you than."

"Later Im." He said and we hung up and I looked to see Monty holding my package.

"Your done dealing where's the rest." He said and said that was all of it. He dropped the money in my lap.

"Get ready you got court in an hour." He said and I went up and got ready. Ripped jeans, my band tshirt, black timberlands, gold chain and my black leather jacket. I did a smokey eye and red lip stick. I left my hair down and ran my hand through it than went downstairs and Monty and I left for court.

Court.

"Probation please your honor. She's going to do better. We are moving Saturday to Tennessee. She won't be near any drugs I promise." Monty pleaded and the judge looked at me.

"Probation for two years. She needs to check in with the sheriff in Tennessee every other week for the next two years. If she fails to do so she will be sentence to a year in prison." He said and brought down the gavel.

"I'll call the sheriff to inform him of miss Imogen." He said and dismissed court and I was released from the handcuffs and we went home.

"Go pack your room." He said and I grumbled and went upstairs. I walked into my room and started packing.

2pm. I went to my work and got my pay check and there was a bonus. I went and put it in my account and than went home. When I got home I heard yelling. It sounded like Taylor's voice. I walked inside and he had my brothers and Devon at gun point.

"Really?" I asked and he spun around and now had it pointed it at me.

"I need you." He begged and I tapped my chin.

"You high?" I asked and he said no.

"Please Imogen." He said and I saw my brother call 911 and made me distract.

"Please." He said lowering the gun and went to walk to me but I put my hands up.

"Taylor I don't like you like that. Now fork over the gun and we can talk more." I said and he shook his head no and pulled it back up. I backed up.

"Don't do this Taylor you'll go to prison." Monty said and he looked scared and worried. The door busted opened and I was grabbed. I felt something cold against my head making me whimper. No not this again. Please.

"Taylor please don't don't this." I whimpered and he caressed my face and said he loves me.

"Put the gun down now." They yelled and I shut my eyes and felt the tears coming down.

"I love you Imogen." He said and he pushed me and I fell into Devon and than I heard a loud bang making me scream and hugged him tight.

"Shh its okay. Your safe." He said and rocked me back and forth.

"Imogen!" My brother's yelled and I felt myself being pulled from Devon. I kept my eyes shut and tears fell down my eyes.

"Its okay Angel your okay. Your safe." They said hugging me and I slowly opened my eyes and saw Taylor's body. I ran to him and started crying.