Chapter Four: Riding & Changing.

Brian's pov

"Gen can you ride Lucy to school. She's been begging to right a horse to school. We would do it but with us getting old its difficult." I said and she looked at me than at her brothers.

"Sure why not. Lucy which horse shall we ride today?" She said and Lucy went wide eyed.

"Oh can we ride LeLe please daddy?" Lucy asked and we all looked at her.

"I don't think Imogen is ready for LeLe Lucy." Nick said and Imogen looked at me.

"LeLe is a wild horse we got her last week. She only let's Lucy near her." I said and she got up and said come on Lucy let's go see LeLe.

Imogen's pov

We went out the horse barn and LeLe was beautiful.

"Lucy stay out here okay." I said and she said be careful. I slipped into her stall and she started to get loud.

"Woah!" I said and put my hands out and slowly went to her. She slowly calmed down and I was able to pet her.

"That wasn't hard was it LeLe." I said and she let out a nay.

"I'm going to break you in." I whispered and told Lucy to get the brush. She ran down the barn and back. She slipped the brush through the gate and I started to brush her.

"Dad check this out." Matt yelled and I looked up and Lucy had a bright smile on her face. And her sibling's were out here looking at me in awe. I went to the gate and she nudge my butt.

"Hey not the butt." I giggled and petted her more.

"You tamed her." My brother's said and shock.

"Want to get the saddle for me boys?" I asked and Matt went and got it.

I closed the back gate so it would be easy. I opened the gate and took the saddle.

"Alright be a good girl." I said and she eyes me cautiously. I slid the saddle on and and buckled it up.

"I'll be damned she has her way with horses." Brian said and I looked up and he and Jane were here.

"Before my incident I helped out at my friends aunts ranch. I was the best at breaking wild horses in. Its been a year but I guess I still have the talent." I said and shoo'd them so I can get her out.

I got her out of the barn and got on her. I grabbed her rains and pulled and she went on her back legs and tried to buck me off. She calmed down knowing I wasn't getting off. I grabbed Lucy and sat her in the front and made her hold on to the saddle.

"We will see you at the school." Jane said and I nodded and said heyah. She took off and Lucy was giggling. I slow her running down so Lucy wouldn't fall.

"Can we do this next week to?" She asked and I smiled and said yes. We trotted into the school parking lot and I got down first and than helped her down.

"Can you pick me up after school?" She asked and I bent down.

"I'll try to. I have to work on the farm today. But if I don't I'll bring you to school tomorrow pumpkin okay." I said and she nodded and kissed my cheek and ran off to her teacher. I got on the horse and rode of to the sheriff station. I told him I would come in this week so he didn't have to make his way to the farm. I got there and tide her to the horse post. I gave her a carrot and went inside. I did a drug test and we talked a bit than I left. I got on LeLe and rode home to break her in. After breaking her in a bit I went and worked around the farm. I saw that they had a broken fence so I took Alex's truck into town and got wood.