Chapter 3: Decorating the Tree

Harry and I paid for the tree and brought it home. I was so excited to have the perfect tree. I went into our garage to get the ornaments, but the box was heavier than I expected. "HARRY! Help me! It's gonna fall on my head!"

Harry ran in and took the big box in his strong arms. "Be careful, Ni. I don't want anything to happen to you." He brought it into the family room and set it next to the tree. I pulled out some of the ornaments and handed them to Harry. He smiled and hung them on the tree. "Niall, look!" Harry said excitedly, reaching into the bin. "It's the ornament you got me last Christmas to celebrate our first Christnas together!"

"Let's hang it up together." I put my hand around his and we hung it right in the center of the tree, where everyone would see it. It said 'Harry + Niall = Love' with a big heart. An hour later, we had finally finished the tree. I pecked Harry on the cheek and said, "I still need to get your Christmas present! ZAYN!" I shouted. "LET'S GO SHOPPING!" Zayn practically fell down the stairs in his rush.

"Yay! Shopping!" Zayn was a teenage girl when it came to shopping. It didn't matter where, who with or who for. He just loved shopping! "Where are we going?" he asked, twirling his car keys.

"I'll tell you in the car. There are ears listening!" I said, jerking my head at Harry. Harry and Zayn both rolled their eyes. Zayn opened the front door and we ran to the car, because it was snowing pretty hard.

"Now are you going to tell me where we are going?" he asked.

"Home Depot, Target, and also Petsmart."

"Why those places?" Zayn asked.

"You'll see! You are going to love it!"

(A/N: Ooooh! Why are they going there?)