new begining

i woke up with the sun shining in my eyes, i began to wonder how today was going to play out. after all it's not always easy being the new kid. i was deep in thought until my mother yelled to get me up.
"JUNGKOOK YOU'RE GOING TO BE LATE" yelled yamooni

"i'm up" i shouted back

i went to take a shower and brush my teeth, you know regular basic stuff i need to do before going out and getting enrolled into the new school, first impressions are important so i decided to wear my black skinny jeans, a dark grey hoodie, and some nice shoes to match. at my other school that i have transferred from i use to wear dark colors all the time, it's just that i'm not to into with the brightness thing. as i got dressed my mother called me downstairs for breakfast, i wasn't to hungry so i skipped it.

"honey you're going to need to eat something today, it's not good to skip meals" said yamooni

"i'm just not hungry mom, i'll be fine, anyways see you later today bye" i said walking to the door

as the bus pulled up i seen many other kids getting on at the same place i did. when i got on the bus there were a lot of eyes on me and a lot of whispers, i didn't know exactly where to sit so i decided to ask this tall, brown haired boy to sit with him.

"excuse me can i sit here?" i asked politely

he sneered and a lot of people laughed as he spoke i felt like i was going to burn up, he insulted me to my face, i played it off like it was nothing, i am not having a repeat of last time.

"oh so the new kid wants to sit next to me? huh i should let you but i have the verge to let you stand, sorry but i don't let pathetic, ugly, childish looking people sit with me, move along now." he joked as i balled my hands into fists dangerously.

"whatever" i said and i walked to the exit and stood there with people looking at me still, i was on the verge of punching him in his face for those uncalled for things he had said.

"oh hey yoongi" the brown haired boy shouted
"hey taehyung" a mint haired color boy answered as he sat next to him

they must be friends. i wonder if yoongi is the exact same as taehyung, every time i looked back there yoongi was staring at me. this confused me, he may just not understand why he hasn't seen me before. i was zoned out until i felt someone tap on my shoulder. i looked at him, it was yoongi.

"hey, my name is min yoongi, i haven't seen you around before, are you new here, what's your name?" yoongi said

as he began attacking me with questions i looked over and noticed taehyung giving me the evilest smirk ever.

"my name is jungkook, and yes i'm new here, i currently just moved from hatticha highschool, nice to meet you yoongi" i answered

yoongi smiles and reach his hand out for me to shake it. i started to move my hand to shake it until i seen that he had a shocker on his hand, he was trying to shock me, ugh i can't believe this. i pulled my hand away, what a lousy joke to play.

"are you not going to shake my hand jungkook?" he gave me a smirk

"no, i can obviously tell you have a shocker on your hand, nice try" i said as i turned around.

i can't believe that he actually tried to shock me, me of all people i mean it's not even a good joke to play, A for effort i guess... we parked into the school parking lot, i began to walk off the bus when i heard my name from behind. a black haired boy shouted my name and when i turned around he began to speak.

"jungkook, hi my name is namjoon" he said with a smile on his face

"hi namjoon" i said

"i apologize for my friends, their not very nice" he said politely