Another One?

Chris Pov ,

The weekend was approaching fairly quickly. It's Already Thursday and I have been planning non stop for our Special night.

Since Erin has forgiven me, I have been getting fed right , if you know what I mean . I've been eating that pussy like I haven't eaten in a long time, but that's how it felt.

I smile extra hard every time I see her beautiful ass walk through the door. Damn am I lucky or am I lucky ?

At the moment she was Laying Elijah and Christiana down for their afternoon nap and I just knew when she came back in the room that it was going to be lunch time for daddy .

"Chris why the hell you got that creepy ass smile on your face," she questioned.

I instantly put on a fake pout and pretended to be sad. " I'm hungry as fuck ," I️ whined

"Why you ain't get up and get what you want then lazy," she questioned. Oh I'm lazy now . I️ got something for that ass.

"Why didn't I️ think of that before," I️ spoke before getting up and faking like I️ was about to walk out the room and when she wasn't paying attention, I️ picked her ass up and ran her back to the bed .

"Chris put me down ," she laughed loudly.

"Erin you better not wake my kids up," I️ said before starting to pull her leggings down.

"Babe , I️ thought you were going to grab something to eat," she whined .

" why you think I️ picked your ass up baby girl you're a whole meal," I said before kissing her right inner thigh.

I️ felt goosebumps appear as soon as I️ went in to kiss her left inner thigh. "Baby you still feel some type of way after my lips touch you ," I️ whispered as I️ went back and forth from each thigh making sure to add on to the hickeys that were already there.

"Maurice stop teasing me ," she moaned .

I️ chuckled before pulling her body to the edge of the bed and centering my head between her legs. I️ blew at her opening then slid my tongue between her lips. I️ licked and sucked on her clit slowly and that shit was driving her crazy .

Just hearing her hissing in Spanish , probably calling me all types of names was making my dick twitch. "Look at me," I️ spoke. But she didn't flinch, just kept her fingers in my hair and eyes shut.

"Erin , Look at me," I️ said a little louder and squeezing her thighs tighter. She quickly opened her eyes.

"Now watch daddy devour his meal ," I️ said as I️ began to do all types of things with my tongue and mouth .

"Chris , I'm gonna cum ," she whimpered.

"I'm ready when you are ,"

As soon as those words left my mouth , I️ was covered in her juices. I️ pulled my sweats down along with my boxers and positioned myself.

"What you want me to do," I️ asked her .

"Fuck the shit out of your pussy," she spoke.

I️ flipped her around and made her prop her legs up before I️ slid in . It felt so great to be home . Warm just like I️ like it . Apparently she missed me being inside of her too because she reached for a pillow to scream into.

I️ wrapped my hand in her curls and pulled her head back. "Now you want to be quiet," I️ spoke into her ear.

Pounding in and out of her she couldn't even answer me back. I️ let go of her hair and grabbed her by her waist. Making myself go deeper inside of her .

"Lay on your stomach baby ,"

She did as told and I️ almost regret telling her to lay down. This position got her pregnant with Christiana .

I️ placed my hands on both sides of her body and sped up my strokes. She clinched her walls around my did making me moan like a bitch. Erin is the only girl who has ever made me moan , and I️ don't even care.

I️ felt myself about to cum and I️ knew she was on the verge too. "Erin baby , Can I️ leave it in ," I️ grunted.

"Fuck baby do as you please ," she whimpered. And with a few more pumps I️ definitely did. We both collapsed on the bed covered in sweat.

Erin rolled over and wrapped her arm around my chest before laying her leg over my. " Damn, you gone have me sore as fuck,"she spoke .

" Hell pregnant as fuck," I️ smirked

Before she could even respond we heard little foot steps walking toward the door."Mommy, Can I️ get Snack ,"

We looked up to see Eli standing in the door way . " I'll get it for him," I️ said but Erin stopped me.

"Nah I'll do it , I️ have to pee anyway,"

She told Eli to go Back in the room and she would be there in a second. I️ sat up on the bed and got my boxers and sweatpants to put them on so I️ could get her one of my t shirts.

Erin Pov

Chris tossed me one of his shirts and I️ quickly put it on and went to use the bathroom.

I'm so happy Eli walked into the room when he did. Chris was talking about another kid but little did he know , I'm on birth control.

We weren't having sex before but I️ knew I️ would soon forgive him and we'd have sex . He's my husband. But I️ am not ready for another child . Don't get me wrong, Hell I'd have 10 more of his babies, just Not back to back.

I️ was going to tell him but now I️ don't know how to . After I️ finished using the bathroom and washed my hands I️ walked out to go tend to my son . Chris was laying there asleep slightly snoring.

When I️ figure out a way to tell him , I️ will.