9

Juliet's POV

We walked up and onto their porch, being immediately noticed.

"Hey guys....what's up?" Cam said casually.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" Nash said.

I fake coughed and said "no chill-calm down"

"Oh great and you brought her, too!" He rolled his eyes.

"I figured all of magcon was invited. Including me. Right? Sorry. I'm a little late." Cam said.

"Fashionably" I smirked.

"Yah shut the fuck up, you knew you weren't invited, you've never bin invited, like ever, so you can leave" Nash said.

"Oh, but we just got here" Cam shrugged.

"And you're just leaving. Bye" Nash said.

"Actually we're staying." I said.

"Ok well even if I did invite Cam you'd never have bin invited. So the least you could do is tell your little slut sister to leave, Cam" Nash rolled his eyes.

Before anyone could say anything Nash pulled my arm towards the exit, causing Cam to pull my arm back towards him.

"I don't think so, and don't call her a slut before I fuck you up" Cam said.

"I'll call her whatever I want, she is one and she needs to leave" Nash said.

Now they were both pulling really hard on my arm.

"Ow your both hurting me, get the F off!" I yelled.

I felt someone grab me from the back of my shoulder and pull me back, not that Cam or Nash noticed as they immediately got ready to fight each other.

Quickly, who ever was pulling me, pulled me inside.

I turned and saw...

You should be able to figure this out. The more comments the faster I'll update so get on with that. Ily all sm 💋💋❤️