Chapter 34

Stiles: I am almost there
Scott: ok call if u need help
Stiles: alright

Stiles ran up to the Hale house and was panicking. He ran the whole forest twice looking for Aiden and Lydia. He was about to give up. That was until he heard a scream. Stiles ran and ran. He thought his lungs would give out any second. He heard Lydia's voice yell for help. Stiles ran up further to see Aiden kissing Lydia but Lydia pushing him off. "That's it asshole." Stiles said jumping on top of Aiden. He punched and smacked Aiden while Aiden tried fighting back. "What did I say? If you harm one perfect strawberry-blonde hair on her head I will murder your ass. And guess what you did? You harmed her." He was about to punch Aiden when he heard heavy breathing. Over in the corner, Lydia has her knees up to her chest. "You better hope she is ok." Stiles said quickly. He ran to Lydia's side which gave Aiden time to run. "Lydia? Are you ok? Are you hurt?" he said brushing his thumb over Lydia's cheek. "I---think----I----am--having---a--panic---attack." Lydia said in between breathes. He didn't know what to do. Then he remembered what he read once. "Holding your breath can stop a panic attack." Stiles whispered. "Wha-" Lydia was about to ask but she got cut off by Stiles's lips on hers. It took her by surprise at first but she closed her eyes and gave in. Her lips tasted like vanilla while his tasted like cinnamon. Suddenly, their worlds collided and they couldn't be happier. The kiss was short but felt long. Lydia's breath was back to normal. Stiles moved back in awe. Never in a million years would he think he would kiss Lydia Martin and like it. Both their lips were swollen and Stiles had a bit of lipstick on his lips. "How did you stop it?" Lydia asked. "I read once that holding your breath can stop a panic attack and when I kissed you...you held your breath." he said moving more towards her. "That was really smart." Lydia said smiling. "I should take you back." is all he said. They got up and walked towards his jeep. He thought of the moment again and smiled.
-
-
-
-
Hmmm some Stydia action I see. It is about time tbh. I hated making Aiden the bad guy but I already used Jackson and Parrish will be next! Anyway hope you enjoyed! 💕