Chapter 39

Stiles: Lydia....
Lydia: HELL TO THE NO
Stiles: what?
Lydia: THE LAST TIME SOMEONE TEXTED ME "LYDIA..." THE DUMPED ME! AND WE HAVEN'T EVEN STARTED DATING
Stiles: oh...
Stiles: LYDIA CAMILLE-GRACE WE JUST STARTED THIS RELATIONSHIP AND IK I DO NOT WANT TO BREAK UP W U
Lydia: oh well what were u gonna say??
Stiles: merry Christmas😂
Lydia: well I feel really stupid😂
Stiles: well i have a present for u
Lydia: Stiles, idk we were doing presents
Stiles: it is nothing too big
Lydia: ugh fine but know I feel really bad😕
Stiles: may I come in?
Lydia: what?

She looked outside and saw Stiles holding a huge box. Lydia silently shook her head and chuckled. She ran outside and smacked his arm playfully. "You said no big presents!" He had a huge grin. "Oh did I? Oops!" They walked inside and pecked each other's lips. "Open it!" "Fine!" She walked past the mirror and saw she was wearing no makeup and her glasses. She ran upstairs and locked herself in her room. "No makeup!" She whispered. She got her phone and found Allison.

Lydia: ALLY
Allison: merry Christmas to u to
Lydia: do u have any makeup?
Allison: no. Y
Lydia: long story

She heard a knock on the door. "Lydia, what's the matter?" Stiles said. "Nothing!" She said trying to find a morsel of makeup. Lydia found nothing. "Lydia, I know you too well and when you say nothing it means something." She gave in. Lydia opened the door but had a pillow over her face. "Um, Lydia?" he said trying hard to get the pillow off. "Take the goddamn pillow off your face so I can witness your beauty." A little smiles appear. "Fine!" Slowly and carefully she took it off. "Now why would you do that?" Stiles said leading her downstairs. "I am wearing 0 makeup and my glasses! I probably look so ugly!" she said sitting near her present. "Lyds, you still look beautiful! I like the original you better than any other! Now c'mon, open your present." he said with a smile. She tore the green paper and a big smile appeared on her face.  "Stiles. How did you, when did you?" she kept stammering for things to say. "Well, I found old pictures from awhile back and some from now. Then, I put it in a collage with some current pics of us." He had a huge smile as did she. "Merry Christmas, Stiles." "Merry Christmas, Lydia."
-
-
-
-
-
DO NOT MURDER ME I AM SORRY I AM LATE AND THIS IS NOT REALLY TEXTING BUT IT IS CUTE SO. MERRY LATE CHRISTMAS! Happy (late) Hanukkah and Kwanzaa!