Collision

Corally POV

My lungs burned as I took in a deep breathe .

Yummy .what is that delicious smell.

My body was aching from the impact .

Like ouch what the hell did I land on.
Probably a stupid ass wall.

"Get off" a deep baritone resounded from under my still form .

I felt whatever I fell on move. He did not sound happy .well duh I'd probably be pissed if a fat ass like myself barrelled into me like that.

Why can't I see anything?

"Argghhhhhhhh! I'm blind !!" I let loose a banshee wail.

In the middle of my ear piercing scream my arm was caught in a vice grip and I was flung across the room into what I assumed was the wall as I felt bricks breaking and scattering around the floor .

"Ouch rude much" huffing from the pain thrumming through my body.

Ah shit that's gonna bruise.

Finally breathing like a normal person , I pushed of the ground and unsteadily got my legs to hold my body up.

The pain spiked in my head.

Bad idea! Bad. Idea!

Chocking down the pain I stepped forward.

I was in a room.

A huge room .

It was dark and I nearly stumbled as I picked up on the immense amount power the people in the room were putting off.

Woah I'll have to learn to tune my sixth sense down .

The tension hung thick in the air like a heavy blanket .

Taking a shuddering breathe I opened my mouth to speak .

"Everyone be calm" I held out my hands outstretched in front of me .

"Let's try not to kill me " the tension relaxed slightly , only slightly .

"You are quite peculiar, child"the voice was light and airy and it reminded me of the soft autumn breeze. It was obviously a female

Although I was completely mesmerized by the sound of her voice  I was fuming at what she had said.

" I am so not a child okay" I snapped at her ,I was nearly 18 for crying out loud.

"Feisty little brat isn't he Liam" this time it was a male voice .

Twisting my body towards the sound of his voice , albeit rather painfully .

I opened my sixth sense and peered at him .
His aura was strong not as strong as the others but powerful all the same .

Asshole.

"Who are you?" This voice was deep and smooth . I instantly hated this man .

"My name is corally and I would appreciate it if someone could help me,if you haven't noticed I was just thrown out of a damn portal and then thrown against the wall like a rag doll" I bit out , the venom evident in my words .

I scowled in the direction of the asshole .

"Today please " I was suddenly angry at all these people .

Fine I'll just do this by myself .

Huffing I quickly recited the protection spell. Feeling the barrier thicken around my body like a suit of armour ,I quickly ended the spell already feeling my energy fading .

I threw a hex at the guy I had officially dubbed as asshole just to spite him.

And like a sack of potatoes I dumped myself on the floor as I lost my grip on my consciousness .

"Who will take him ?" A voice like honey with a hint malice.

"The wolf clan will" that deep smooth voice again.

Last thing I heard were the thud of heavy footsteps before I finally gave back into the darkness.

I hope I wake up after this .I will so annoy the shit out of that asshole.Oh my gawd what if they kill me in my sleep oh wait no I already activated the protection spell yayy.