Part 11 Blessed and Damned

A post Christmas Miracle 

~~...Is it that time already? **sigh** I am writing my writer letter to you all, before I write this chapter, as apposed to when I normally do it- after. Why? Because I am stalling the inevitable. Why am I stalling? Because I have been dreading this moment since I first decided to try my hand at this anonymous online writer forum. I joined Wattpad to read Attack on Titan fanfic, but then found a whole world and network of people, I had a lot in common with. Unhappy with the Hellsing fanfic selection, I decided one day- if you want something done right, blah blah blah(Insert Supernatural reference here). But now I am here, with almost 1K views (far more than I ever anticipated) faced with what we all are faced with- our fears. On of my greatest fears is failure. I am not afraid of trying, I just dread the possibility of the failure. However, now is the time for self growth- As I strap on my big girl pants, throw on some music with a consistent beat, and dive right into a personal pool of intimidation and fear. So here's to those of you who choose to indulge me and travel with me in this journey. 

Lets enjoy it together. 

xo

Faith ~~

I dedicate this Chapter to Victoria. My first fan <3

WARNING WARNING WARNING- THIS CHAPTER IS EXPLICIT. PROCEED AT YOUR OWN RISK. 

And enjoy

Integra

Integra released a breath she did not realize she was holding. Her mind was racing and she was struggling to keep up.

 Had he really just said that? She felt her heart swell in ways she didn't know it could. Alucard had nearly raised her, always protected her. 

Her heart skipped a beat as she saw him move closer. What does she do? What does she want to do? So caught in her thoughts, she remained frozen with her mouth open like a cod fish. 

Her gaze and attention trained on Alucard as he brought his face within inches to hers- Her breath moving his shoulder length hair. He looked so beautiful to her at this moment. Far more beautiful than he ever has. 

"Shall we begin?" Alucard spoke, allowing his warm breath to brush her lips. Integras' breath hitched as she felt that feeling in her stomach that could only be described as butterflies. 

This was happening. To her. Now. There was no stopping. No going back. He was taking her.

Integra let out another shaky breath as her mind went blank and she slightly nodding her head to his question, that she was only for her assurance as she was sure it was going to commence with her ready or not. 

Alucard reached his ivory, un-gloved hand, to lightly stroke the side of her face, causing sparks that never seemed to happen before. The sensation of the lightening ignited a fire in her womb, both alarming and thrilling Integra.