Chapter 12

Niall's P.O.V

2 weeks. 2 weeks without my princess. I couldn't sleep, eat or think about anybody else but D. The police have scanned far and wide to find her but we just can't. She called me last week telling us her uncles address. Wrong! She got the address wrong, or if was the wrong address. I was helpless without her. Where is she?

Diana's P.O.V

I was cold, hungry and broken. I wanted Niall. All I thought about was that blonde haired Irish boy. I told hi, my address over a week ago! Why hasn't anybody come yet? Maybe my uncle did move? I'm going to be stuck here forever aren't I? The bruises that had only just faded from my accident had come back from him kicking and punching me every day.

Niall's P.O.V

I was spread across the sofa flicking through pictures on my phone of me and D. We looked so happy. Soon was our 6 month anniversary. Just about 3 more weeks. I hope I get to see her. Knowing my look I won't. I've missed 3 book signings because I cat focus in anything or anybody else! I was to in my mind, when 3 police men barged into my living room.

"Mr Horan, I'm Officer Jaklin, and these are Officer Pickford and Officer Fisher." He smiled. "We have some good news. We have managed to contact Diana's dad, from the military base in Atlanta and he's given us every address her Uncle could be." I jumped straight up.

"Your kidding right?"

"Calm down sir." Officer Fisher spoke up. "We have checked most of them but there are 2 more addresses. If she is not found in those two locations we will be closing the investigation." What!? What if they have to close the investigation? I will never see her again. She might be really hurt.

"You mean that you won't continue with her case if she isn't found?"

They all shook their heads 'no'. Wow. I really want to find her now, and if they don't find her I will continue myself.

Diana's P.O.V

I was bleeding. Not out of my arms or legs, out of my vagina! It was my time of the month, and I didn't have Amy pads or nothing. Roger hasn't come down her for 2 days and I was left here in a pool of thick oozy blood. It was discusting.

I was roaming around my room and I heard police car sirens come from every part direction of the house. North...East...South....West.! Was it for me?

Police for trying to barricade through the door. They were shouting stuff like 'hold on' or 'wait a second.' I was really pleased that I could go home! Or more importantly see Niall.

The door then fell down and crashed to the floor and piles of dust crashed around the broken door. Then I saw him. Niall. I hadn't seen him in like 4 weeks. I immediately ran up to him and hugged him soo tight!

"I've missed you so much! Woow, what's all this. Did he beat you?" Niall pointed down to my crotch area. I shook my head to say no.

"Period..." I whispered. He just nodded and continued hugging me. I leaned back to see his face. He was crying.

"I can't believe me would do this to you. And I can't believe I have you back in my arms!" He poured out.

I smiled and crashed my lips to his.

Niall's P.O.V

She was finally in my arms. I couldn't care less about how disgusting she looked with her massive red stain at the back of her leggings. I had her back and she was mine.

**********************************************************

Yayay! She's rescued ! What will happen next?

Will she be able to be found? More chapters tomorrow

★Rate★Comment★Follow

                               †Thanks† Amy ;)