Chapter 15

Diana's P.O.V

(1 week later)

I was sick everyday this week since me and Niall did it together. I was starting to get worried that I maybe was....No! I can't be! We used protection, Niall made sure. But apparently they only work 98% of the time. But 2% is pretty rare, and it was our first time together so I can't be! Niall would surely leave me if I were. Days would go ape and a baby would definitely ruin Niall's career. Noelle would be by me though. She always has done and always will.

I was out in town when I was in boots. I picked up a pegnancy test and paid for it. I ran home so no paparazzi would see me. They would have a field day if they took pictures of me buying a pregnancy tests.

I went into my bathroom and took out my phone.

"Hey!" Noelles voice rang through my phone.

"Come to my apartment its urgent."

"Okay be there in a few." I felt safe now. I was going to tell Noelle.

I had already took the test, and was waiting for Noelle to come and the timer to go off. She galloped through the door.

"Where's the fire!?"

"There is no fire. I have a problem."

"What's that then?" She sat me down on the edge of the bed waiting for me to talk.

"I think I might be pr-pregnant." Her face dropped. Then all of a sudden her two hands went to either side of my face.

"I'm gonna be an aunty?" She was crying tears of joy.

"Might. I'm waiting for the timer."

"Does Niall know?" I just shook my head and she took both of hands in hers.

"It'll be okay."

"I'm scared..." I whimpered. A timer interrupted us. Oh no! Time to face the music. I got up and made my way over to the sink not facing the test. 3...2....1.... I picked the test up and faced it. Positive. I walked out into the bedroom and Noelle looked in my direction.

"Your going to be an aunty!" She jumped up and hugged me. She placed both hands on my flat stomach.

" Hey baby. I'm cool aunty Noelle."

Niall's P.O.V

We were just packing up from working long at the studio. I can't wait to go to D's and spend time with her.

I made it up to her apartment and walked in. D was stood there with two cupcakes. One blue and One pink. Guess mine is the blue one?

"What's this?" I said shutting the door behind me.

"Just an experiment." She said softly and handed me both of them. "Which one would you like?"

"Well because I'm a boy blue, but. love girls so pink. But if it was a baby, I wouldn't mind because I'd lo-" I stopped talking. Was this what I was thinking? She smiled.

"Niall, I'm pregnant and I'm sure your gonna leave me. So thanks foe being a great boyfriend Niall. I'll just pack and leave." She was getting and I stopped her.

"Your-your pregnant?" She nodded. "I'm gonna be a daddy?" She nodded again. "Omg! A little baby. I'm not gonna leave you. Far from it! You need all the help you need. And I'm gonna be a dad!" She smiled and leaned and kissed my nose. "I'm gonna call my mom." She giggled as I ran to the phone!

***************************************

She's up the duff! Hahaha! Aww!

Rate★Comment★Follow

                                †Thanks† Amy ;)