Chapter 31

Niall's P.O.V

"What time will you be done then princess?"

"Bout 5ish...." She smiled and gave me a long kiss on the lips.

"HEY!" Louis shouted. We both pulled away and laughed. Well D was more embarrassed than anything.

"See you soon." She said and waved. She went into Perrie's car, and I went into Liam's car. The boys and I were getting our suits today and the girls were getting their dresses. I can't wait to see her walk down the aisle. Hazel's also gone with D as she needs a little dress of her own. Aww she's going to look so cute!

"Hey mate, what's the theme for the big occasion then?" Harry shouted from the drivers seat.

"Turquoise and white." I smiled.

"I can't believe your getting married, and you have a kid. Its all happened so quick!" Zayn said looking directly at me.

"I know, but I now she's the one for me." I smiled. Harry turned left and the Sat-Nav read that we were already here. Wow! That was quick.

Diana's P.O.V

"Today's going to be so good!" Eleanor screamed while driving.

"Watch the road el!" Perrie scolded as it was her car. For some odd reason el wanted to drive.

"What about Harry? Is he having a bridesmaid?" I looked at everybody.

"Harry said to buy a dress just in case," Dani smiled.

"How are we gonna know what size?"

"Guess?" Said perrie looking very amused. All of a sudden Hazel started to cry.

"Hey....Hey......Peek a boo!" I played with Hazel and she giggled, the same adorable giggle yet.

"Awww her giggle!" El screamed.

"What have I told you!?" Perrie said clearly annoyed.

"So how long till the big day?" Dani said ; trying to change the subject.

"5 months." I squealed excitedly.

Niall's P.O.V

"What the theme Mr Horan?"

"Turquoise and white." I said and he smiled.

"A very popular choice. Is it a winter wedding?" He questioned measuring my legs.

"Yes it is. Apparently its mean to snow then. Its meant to be a sign of good look."

"Ahh I see." He said finishing up measuring me. The boys were all watching me. I was the last one to be measured and it was quite awkward. I laughed because it was awkward and everybody look at me like I was off another planet. "The best suit for you would be, number 58." He said handing me an immaculate suit, aswell as the boys. I walked to the separate cubicle's to get changed. I slid on the white shirt, blue and white stripy tie, black dress trousers and black jacket. I'd also wear a flower but it was only trying them on. Looking in the mirror just made me feel nervous. I had the whole flashback from when I first laid my eyes on D.

Flashback

She looked bored and stunning. Just sat there with a gin and tonic and one hand. I shuffled over to her. She was gorgeous. Her hair was unusual and I liked it. I actually  loved it!