Three

"So do you want to tell me what Mark said that made you so mad?", Nayeon asked the moment they entered their apartment. Daiyan shifted her seat and asked her to sit down beside her. "You are sure to get mad when you hear this, but I'm already mad. So, don't cut me off until I finish", Nayeon just nodded as Daiyan tell her everything, from A to Z.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!", that's what Nayeon had said as soon as she finishes her 'storytelling time'. "Now do you understand why I'm mad?", "Fuck yeah! That dude straight call my best friend a chicken!", Nayeon was mad. "You do know that's not the only thing that I'm mad about, right?".

"Right, right~ You living with him is more worst than him calling you a chicken", Nayeon said. "But in all seriousness, are seriously considering this whole deal thing?", she asked. "I have already agreed to it. If I win, he will no longer disturb and that is great! I could use some peace after whatever he had done for the past year and a half", Daiyan said to her as she think about a plan. "Well, if you are going through this", Nayeon pauses for a bit before adding, "I'm doing it with you, we will enter as a duo".

"Are you serious?", Daiyan was touched by Nayeon's words. "I am. You are not doing this alone~", she said and Daiyan pulled her into her embrace and they stayed like that for awhile. "You know you are the best right?", "Hey, were meant to meet during orientation~ God knew that you would need my help one day, and this is what he meant", she said and Daiyan couldn't help but shed a tear upon hearing Nayeon's sweet words.

I guess we are doing this~ God help me, I don't think I'm that strong to go through this alone. This is a lot of pressure for me - D

While Daiyan and Nayeon were planning for the talent quest, seven men were already practicing for their performances. "C'mon guys, we need to be perfect~", Mark pushed his teammates to practice even more than usual. "Yo, Mark! Are you good? Why do you look so tense?", Jackson asked. "Yeah, Hyung? Relax a little, we always win this thing~", "And even if we don't win this year, it's fine", the younger ones said.

"No, we can't afford to lose this year", he said as he tries to practice even more. Jaebeom as the leader of the team realizes that something was totally off with Mark, "Hyung, you can tell us you know. Does this have anything to do with Daiyan earlier?", upon hearing her name Mark froze. "I think you got him JayB Hyung", Yugyeom said to their leader as they saw their eldest froze on the spot.

Mark then called them to seat down as he explained everything to his teammates, like Nayeon, the six of them's reaction was, "What the fuck?", "You gambled us for your own sake?", "But hold up! You and Daiyan Noona living under one roof?", "The two of you hate each other, how the hell are you going to live under one roof?", all of them could not think properly after Mark laid it all to them. 

"So, if we lose you will no longer tease Daiyan Noona?", Youngjae asked and Mark nodded. "That was the deal", he said. "Why does that sound not so bad?", Bambam nudged Yugyeom but then their leader glared at the two of them. "Though this is a bet or deal or whatever this is, we should still do our best. We're GOT7, we don't give up nor show our weaknesses", JayB as the leader tried to lift the mood of the room, "C'mon you guys, let's do this for us~", he got all of them hyped up and they start practicing again. 

I'm not going to lose, and that's for sure~ Ain't no way am I losing this to you Daiyan, this is the only pride that you're never gonna take it away from me - M

- The Next Day - 

After planning the night before and registering their group for the talent quest, both Nayeon and Daiyan head out to the city right after they finish their classes. "You know what we should do now?", Daiyan looked at her with a questionable expression as she shook her head. "We are going shopping!", Nayeon said as she dragged Daiyan's whole body into every store to find something to wear for the talent quest.