Four

- D-Day -

"Well, today is the day. There's no turning back now", Daiyan said as she and Nayeon walked into their university. "We are going to do just fine", "Just fine, is not enough but I guess I'd rather be just fine than not fine at all", she breathed in and out trying not to trigger her panic attack.

Oh, who am I kidding?! I'm freaking out! - D

"C'mon, Daiyan~ I've got the number and keys to the dressing room", Nayeon said as she waved the keys in front of her. "But just to put it out there, if we don't get past the third round, we can use the dress for a wedding", Nayeon tried to think on the bright side but instead of getting a positive reaction from Daiyan, she just glared at her best friend. "Are you done?", "Hehe~ Yeah, I am", Nayeon giggled as they walked together to their dressing room.

"Seems a little too big for two-person, you reckon?", "Yeah, did they give us the wrong room?", Nayeon looked at the tag and it said the right number and their group name. "Nope, we are in the right room", the two decided to just set up their outfits behind the curtain and take out their makeup and start getting ready.

While the two get ready, seven men were still trying to get their shit together. Jaebeom could not find his keys, Youngjae would not wake up, Jackson is having trouble picking out a hat that would match his outfit, Bambam is struggling to pick an outfit of the day, Yugyeom is still in the showers and Jinyoung is busy trying to wake Youngjae up. What was Mark doing? He was done an hour ago and silently having his breakfast in the living room while his members figure their things out.

I wonder what is she wearing today? - M

He then realizes that he was thinking of Daiyan. Snapping back to reality, he fixed his posture and then saw that the boys were all ready and set to go. "Shall we get going now?", Mark asked and they all nodded. The seven of them split into two cars, in Mark's car; Jinyoung and Jackson and in Jaebeom's car; Youngjae, Bambam, and Yugyeom (the maknae line).

They eventually arrived and got their keys for the dressing room, as they were walking to their dressing room they read names on the door. "GOT7 | N&D", Bambam read. "N&D? Who's that?", "Who cares, let's just go in", Mark said as he opened the door.

The seven of them stand in front of their dressing room door shocked. "Well, well~ Look what we have here", Mark snickered. "I guess even the world wants us to be together, Dee", he added which made Daiyan's blood boil.

Great, the 'real' Mark Tuan is back to being himself - D

"I can't believe that out of all groups, we are stuck here with you", she rolled her eyes as the two started. "No offense guys, I like being around you guys. Just not this one standing in front of me", she added as she glared at him. "Oh, c'mon baby~ We are going to have so much fun together. Especially after you lose", he whispered the last part into her ears.

Like last night, the two were only an inch apart and with one wrong move, something might happen. For some strange reason, the two forgot that there were other people in the room with them.

Heart, you better behave yourself - M

Calm down, you are not supposed to feel the way you are feeling now! - D

"C'mon, let's just change", Nayeon grabbed Daiyan's wrist and pulled her behind the curtains. "This is going to be fun", Mark couldn't but smile at the thought of it.

"I cannot believe that we are stuck in this dressing with him", "You and me both, I mean my brother is fine. But, Mark Tuan? That is just too much for the soul", Nayeon said as the two changed into their first outfit for their first performance;