Chapter 14

You,Dan and phil were walking around trying to get a picture of everything you can. You told Dan and Phil to walk along the fountain. They did and you followed them trying to get pictures, you saw Phil get an evil smile. You stepped up on the fountain cause you knew what was going to happen and you wanted to get a picture of it. Dan smiled at you and Phil pushed him into the fountain. He landed and you got a pic of phil pushing him and of Dan who was now sitting in the fountain. He looked at you two and mumbled some curse words under his breath. You felt Phil grab you and throw you into the water. Good thing the camera was waterproof. You took a picture of phil laughing. Then he too fell into the water making everyone laugh so you took you're camera and you three took a picture together, soaking wet in the fountain.

We went to a little thrift shop to get the pictures printed. While you were getting the pictures printed you saw a super cute scrapbook.

Phils POV

Me and Dan went to get some food for all of us. I looked at my best freind and he looked sad all of a sudden. I looked at him at patted his back, this got his attention. "Phil I think I goofed up" he sad with a sad look in his eyes. "Why...what's going on dan I'm your best mate you can tell me anything" i hope this was the right call. He looked a little better after I said that "Ok...but..you can't tell anyone...I think I'm deeply in love with Y/N". "OMG that's great Dan why do you think that is bad". "Um well I kind of thought that you would give the death stare cause we have only known her for over a month" he said looking confused by what you responded like.

Y/N POV

All the pictures were done and then you looked at the total amount...wow...that's a lot. It is for F/N though so it is ok. You payed and started to look for Dan and Phil. I bumped into someone, I turned to say sorry and apparently he was doing the same thing. When I turn all I can see is emerald green eyes. "Oops I'm so sorry"