Chapter 40

You and Lexie were talking and laughing with Dan and Phil just having fun. You started to notice that the temperature was dropping a little. You just sucked it up but for phil that was not so easy. He was complaining about how he was cold and he was tired. You got so tired of hearing him nag that you went into a store and bought him a coat. Satisfied with his warmth he stopped complaining and started talking to lexie in which she responded here and there. Everything was perfect and today was really nice for a stroll through town. After a little bit the streets started to get busier and more crowded. You looked at Dan and noticed that phil and lexie disappeared. He blushed and walked in front of you and you saw that he was fiddling with his hair. He made sure not to let you be hit by any passing people. He was so tall compared to everyone else. He kept walking and fiddling and you were kind of getting bored. You felt a soft hand on your shoulder, you turned around and saw a smiling phil. "What did we miss?" He said while looking back at lexie. You looked at lexie and saw she had a coffee, you smiled and replied "Nothing really" you grabbed Dans arm to stop him from walking any further. He blushed again and moved his arm away from yours. What is wrong with him? You shrugged it off with ease and reached for your coffee. You took a sip and was hit with warmth. You smiled and then tasted your drink.....gross. You looked at the name on the cup and it said "Dan". You looked at lexie and she hit her head and laughed "Sorry that's for dan...Dan wait thats-" you looked over to see Dan take a sip of your drink and gag. He spit the coffee on  phil who was happy and dry now he was soaked and a little angry. "Dude really you could have aimed at the ground not at me!!!" He threw his hands up into the air and grabbed the napkins and started to clean his shirt and face. You laughed and took the drink from dan and handed him yours. He laughed and said "sorry". You guys found a little bench to sit down on and relax. You still had that bad taste in your mouth. So, to get it to go away you drank a big gulp of your coffee then looked away from the group and heard a little whimper. You looked down and saw what looked like a blanket....but it was moving? You poked lexie and pointed at it and she bent down and slowly lifted the blanket. When she did you both saw two puppies. You smiled and picked one up while she picked the other one up. The one she was holding was a gray and white husky and the one you were holding was brown and white. Phil noticed and shoved his coffe at Dan and started to pet and talk to the one lexie was holding. Dan finally noticed the puppies and everyone started to play and laugh. You and Dan decided to name the brown one daniel and phil and lexie decided to name the other philip. (I know so original right guys) The apartment would allow only one pet into each flat. So you and lexie chose Philip and Dan and phil took Daniel. ( I don't know if that is true but just go with it) Dan grabbed you away from Lexie and Phil and was playing with his hair again. "Ummmm y/n would you l-like to...go out tonight" he was blushing and stuttering. You smiled and patted his back "That sounds lovely dan" he smiled and nodded his head.

*An hour later*
Phil and lexie went back to the flat to watch a scary movie or something. You made sure they took home the puppies and gave lexie money to get them some food. Dan grabbed your hand and lead you to a restaurant. He went in and talked to the waiter and after finding a table we got our menu's. You got a simple f/f (favorite food ) and Dan ordered the same thing. After making sure you were done he payed and grabbed your hand. He stopped in front of the door and his face dropped. You turned and saw the streets were empty and it was pouring rain. "Crap well this is going to ruin the plans for tonight" he frowned and looked around then smiled. He grabbed your hand and led you outside and grabbed out his phone.
(This song made me sad but it is a good song so listen to the song then continue reading)

He turned on a slow song and blushed and held out his hand. You took it and he guided your hand to his shoulder and his hand lightly touched your waist. He started dancing with you and it felt like a dream. He spun you slowly and you faced him and smiled. He whispered "what are you smiling about?" You looked at him and responded "your hair is curling up" he blushed almost slipped, you laughed and hugged him tightly. You closed your eyes and felt something touch you lips. You kissed back and he was breathing hard by the time he pulled away. You guys kissed but nothing like that....that kiss was......magical. You looked deeply into those brown eyes and kissed him again. You could feel him smiling into the kiss and your stomach was doing back flips by now. He grabbed your waist and you heard a few people clap, you turned and saw people who were getting off some bus. You blushed and he bowed and grabbed your hand and started the walk back to your flat. He held you at his side and every guy that looked your way he would give them a "back off" look. You did not mind the fact that you both were soaked to the bone, all you cared about was the fact that you were his. You were Dan's and only Dan's.

I know that this was super long but I needed something juicy to happen so there you go. Hope you guys enjoy and as always see you guys in the next chapter BUH BYE!! Sorry if there are mistakes but it's late and I'm to lazy to go back over the story.
With lots of love,
Charity