Chapter 34

Dan's POV
We left Baileys house and I texted phil telling him he could go and pick her up. He said cool and I'm taking her to the house I made a special meal for her. Wow ok, I looked over at y/n and she was not talking but you could tell she wanted to. "Um hey what's shaking bacon" she turned and gave me a dumb look. "It's kind of awkward being around you since we are not dating", crap she brought up that card. "Look I'm sorry for what I did to you, but tonight is for phil and bailey" she laughed and looked at me with soft eyes. I blushed and looked away, I didn't want to hurt her again. We walked towards the old crusty rent shop. Y/N opened the door and went in me trailing behind. I hate talking in front people not that I'm scared it's that I'm socially awkward. She got us a small SUV. It will have to do. She grabbed my hand and ran to the car. I followed and laughed as we ran. She hopped in and started the car making sure to buckle up. We drove for a bit until we stopped at a store. She told me to stay and I watched as she went into the store. She came back out with what looked like a poster. Of course I was confused. She had a smile on her face as soon as she got in the car. She grabbed the poster and started drawing with the markers she bought. When she was done it said "Phailey" in glitter letters. "Now you're gonna stand on top of the car and scream Phailey so that will catch their eye" i faceplamed myself, ugggh this girl is gonna be the death of me. She laughed at my reaction and she started the car and told phil that we are on the way. 

15 minutes later
We pulled over to the side of the road. We waited tell we saw Phil and Bailey walk out the front door. She looked over at me and handed me the sign. I sighed loudly and climbed though the opened roof. I got on top of the car and started shouting Phailey. Their heads shot over and the started to run towards the car. I plopped back in my seat and buckled up. Y/N was dying she was laughing so hard that she snorted. Phil and Bailey got in the car and the just smiled.

*Two hours later*
We were in now kind of close to the airport. Bailey and Phil were asleep and y/n was starting to doze off so I decided to drive.