#Mashley Fanfic: All because of a video Part: 1

Warning language (But your probably used to it XD)

Mitchs POV:

I groaned as I saw the bright shining through my room in the Team crafted house, "Crap, what time is it?" I groaned and I looked at the bright red numbers on my clock it reads: 12:47 PM.

"Shit!" I say and scramble out of the bed trying to get to my dresser, I yank open the drawers and put of my black T shirt and jeans.

"Hey dude!" I hear a familiar voice say my name.

"Jerome what the hell do you want!? I'm getting dressed here!"

"Uh hey Benj? We start the walls game in 3 minutes."

I did a mental face palm, How could I forget Me, Jerome, Adam, Ashley, Bodil, Jason, Ant, and Ty were doing the walls at 12:55?!

"Okay, okay I'll get on the Skype call!" I say meekly.

"Thank you very much sir!" Jerome shouted over his shoulder as he bolted to his room.

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''10 mins later on walls server'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

"Hey everybody Sky here and i'm here with Bodil40, MinecraftUniverse, Ashley, Deadlox, Mitch, Antvenom, and The very fluffy man."

"Okay so we are going to do a random out of the hat drawing for the 2v2 2v2 2v2 2v2 walls first up," Jason said as he clicked the randomize "First up is Deadlox and Bodil!"

"Um I'm the Alapha here deadlox so... we are pink and..." Bodil said before he punched deadlox off the cliff, "Bye..."

"WHAT THE HELL BODIL?!" Ty screamed

Bodil did his Bulgarian laugh.

I laughed, "Typical bodil!"

"Next up is.... Me and Adam!" Jason says and then stars crouch walking towords him.

"Don't touch me... Get away from me... THE THE HELL AWAY FROM ME" Adam screamed and starts punching Jason.

"I'm sorry! next up is..." Jason began

I glanced at jerome's character, There is no way we won't be on a team togever. I think happily.

"Is Mitch and Ashley!" Jason announced.

"Yeah, were on a team Mitch wooo! Friendship!" Ashley laughs and starts punching me.

I think of something, but the thought scuttles away.

"Alright that leaves me and Jerome then!" Ant Laughs

Then we all end the Skype call.

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''I get the skype request from ashley and then accept.

"Hey benja! ready to whoop their asses?"

"You bet! Okay so I thinking get picks then go for iron strait after then get enchants get resources and food then build the base."

"Sounds like a plan." Ashley says

I quickly make my pick and stared digging in the middle of it I found 34 iron and made a quick iron pick.

"So Ashley how much iron you got?" I ask.

"Only 23 damn it! I just don't have luck!" She mutters

"I have 31 iron left I can spare 3 pieces." I offer

"Thanks dude."

"I found diamond" I yell.

"GG!" Ashley laughs.

"3 pieces." I say proudly.

Then in the chat Adam chatted "JASON IM STARLED" (I'm sorry if you dont get that refrence)

two minutes later Ashley finds two diamond and I teleport and mine it.

"Okay We have everything we need!" Ashley announced.

We get to the surface smelt our iron, makes armor and diamond swords, and then enchants our gear.

"We still have a solid 6 minutes left." I tell her.

"Well I guess I'll do food and the bows and arrows, you do base." Ashley orders

"Mam yes Mam'" I laugh

Soon we have a epic base, food and bows.

"Mitch Time?" Ty posts

"Mitch whats the time" Jerome posts.

"MITCH TELL ME TIME!!!" Jason posts

"Hey Mitch, what the time?" Adam posts.

"Benja time, plz I fan" Ashley posts

"You too?!" I growl

"Sorry!" Ashley laughs

The walls start to drop and we rush to center.

"You get the chest and i'll get the diamonds!" I tell her

Soon we run out with the diamonds and the super bow.

I quickly craft 2 sets of diamond boots toss one to Ashley, and then notice Adam and Jason sneaking up on us.

"Ashley look, Adam and Jason!" I Laugh.

"Should we GG them?" I ask

"Yes dood!" Ashley giggles

We charge toward them and I take on Jason and then Ashley kills Adam and she rushes over to me and we kill Jason.

Then in the chat I see Bodil killed Ant, and Jerome killed Deadlox.

Then in the distance I see Jerome and Bodil fighting then Bodil kills Jerome.

We sneak up on Bodil

"Ready for this?" I ask.

"Definitely." She reply's

"SNEAK ATTACK" I yell and I start Chopping bodil but then I get knocked down to 1 heart and I start to flee

"Now Ashley!" I say

Ashley runs through the trees and then kills bodil

"GG" I scream

"GG" she yells and starts laughing

"Well thanks for watching doods make sure to subscribe to the others channels and see you later bye!"

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''10 p.m.'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

I started to climb into bed and I get a text from Ashley: 'I had fun 2day my friend needed a rain check on our movie nite and maybe u would like 2 go instead?' ~✌Ashley

I quickly text her back.: Sure i'll b there c u laterz.

I feel A light flutter in my chest. "All because of a video" I whisper

And for some reason, I could not wait for tomorrow...