Roommates

Raven Queen was walking to her dorm when somebody tackled her in a bone crushing hug. " Does the Raven quack when the sun hits?(Did you miss me while it was summer)"  Madeline Hatter asked." Yes I did Maddie!" Raven responded." Wonderlandiful!". Raven walked up the many, many stairs to her dorm to find out she was rooming with: Genevieve Dancer? Maddie on the other hand, bounced through the walls and into her dorm and found out she was rooming with: Janessa Dancer?

Briar Beauty walked into the girl dorm section in the dormitory hall. She found a dorm that said " Briar Beauty and Apple White". She squealed in delight. " She hexted  Apple.

BriarPartyPlan: Hey Apple! What r u doin'?

FairestApple: Nothin:'.How bout' u?

BriarPartyPlan: I found out that we r Roommates!So Hexited!

FairestApple: 4 reals?That's Wonderlandiful.

BriarPartyPlan: HYL!Gotta unpack!

Well that's rude! thought Briar she didn't even respond.

Holly O'Hair walked to her dorm door. What? she thought Who is Courtney Dancer? she texted her sister.

Holly<3: Hey sis!Do you know who Courtney Dancer is? 

PoppyStyle: She is Justine's cousin and the daughter of the 2nd dancing princess.Why do you ask?

Holly<3:Thanks for the info sis! I asked cause she is my new roommate!

PoppyStyle: That's so hexiting I got this girl named Corrine Mallor.She is a 'musketeer' or so she says.

Ashlynn Ella entered her room that she was sharing with Blair Dancer daughter of the 3rd dancing princess.She knew Blair she was nice and she liked horse riding much to Ashlynn's pleasing.She texted Melody Piper.

AshlynnAnimalLover:   Hey Mel! I 'm rooming with Blair Dancer!

DjMel: Wonderlandiful!I got Erika Pauper!She sings and she's also sew's!I got her to right a song for me!

Ashlynn couldn't be more hexited for her second year at Ever After High.