The Truth..It Might Sting

Evil Queen interrupts(In Bold) and Brooke Page telling her to shut her Fairy-tale(In Italics and Bold), The diary says(In Italics) and Brooke telling the story(In Normal)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"WHO SAID THAT?" Apple said cried, she was super scared just how I like my victims .EVIL QUEEN GET LOST!NO MY DAUGHTER WILL FIND OUT THE TRUTH. (Traps Evil Queen in Mirror Prison)Now back to the story that I am telling.

Raven went running to her room.She took the key from her pocket and unlocked the diary.After lots of page flipping By me and I tossed Raven the book and key.There is something I want her to see.SHUT UP REGINA Back to the story. Ahem!  After lot's of page flipping, and I mean about 3,000,000 pages later, Raven finally got to something important.

The diary read:

I cant believe it!I still cant believe that I have actual birth parents.I mean Snow White who I thought was my mom gave me to Sleeping Beauty who gave me to Belle who gave me to the Charmings who gave me back to Sleeping Beauty who gave me to the 3 fairies that took care of Briar Rose also known as Aurora also known as Sleeping Beauty.What surprised me most that I am the daughter of...tear stain Sorry.I meant tear stains also known as tear stains.Im the oldest daughter of tear stain!And the sister of Snow White since my mom married Snow's tear stain.Which means I am also Apple White's tear stain!I cant believe this.Im the same age of my tear stain!And a couple months older than tear stain.I have tear stain Legacy.. not  tear stain Wow. I have a sister.'WHAT IS WITH THE TEAR STAIN'S?' thought Raven."I have to go see Erika."she said out loud."Erika?Why?Why did you read the diary!?!I SAID I WAS GONNA READ IT!" screamed Apple from the other side of the room but Raven was already half way out the door."WAIT FOR ME!"screamed Apple.APPLE IS SUCH A DRAMA QUEEN!HOW DOES SNOW DEAL WITH HER? OK I agree with you there Regina Queen!Drama Queen

Raven made it to Erika's room and knocked."What do you want Raven?" asked Erika."How did you know it was me?" Raven asked."I threw the diary at you and I have a tracking device on it.So since you picked it up I know it's you and you came to talk about what you read in the diary and ask why are there so many tear stains.Is that all?"Erika asked."Can you read minds?Are you physic? Tell me!" said Raven hexitedly."The first one"said Erika who was now in front of Raven."AH!" screeched Raven.Erika pulled her inside and sat her down."Okay here is my new diary I re-wrote every single important thing here again without any tears." Erika said.
It read:

I cant believe it!I still cant believe that I have actual birth parents.I mean Snow White who I thought was my mom gave me to Sleeping Beauty who gave me to Belle who gave me to the Charmings who gave me back to Sleeping Beauty who gave me to the 3 fairies that took care of Briar Rose also known as Aurora also known as Sleeping Beauty.What surprised me was that I am the daughter of Reagan Queen Sorry.I meant Regina Queen also known as Evil Queen.Im the oldest daughter of Evil Queen!And a couple months older than Raven.I have mom's Legacy..not Raven.Wow! I have a sister and i'm Snow White's sister since mom married Snow's dad. Ha! I'm Apple White's aunt."Wow I'm Apple's aunt and Snow's sister?I have 2 sisters I didn't know about and one of them was a long lost one?"said Raven in one breath."Eeeek!I have a sister!OH MY HEX!We have to tell everyone!" squealed Raven."No!We can't tell anybody.I promised her that I wouldn't. O,M HEX!I broke the promise she's gonna kill me!" Erika freaked she was already starting to cry."You promised who?"asked Raven." Mom!I set her free and she made me promise that I wouldn't ever tell anyone that I was her daughter but wait..I didn't give you the diary I didn't throw it, I didn't throw the key, I didn't throw the letter mom did, but I did dye Apple's hair with my magic just now." Erika said in one breath. Raven dearie!Help me.Oh and go ahead tell people.I mean Grimm knows.He even knows im free.He said that im a student now.Look at me!Im a teenager again.

Evil Queen looks like this:

I know that im a bit dark but can you blame me?I am the badest after all!*Cackles*

I know that im a bit dark but can you blame me?I am the badest after all!*Cackles*.Come along girls.

(A/N)Evil Queen after this chapter wont be bold anymore and she will be named Regina.Gina for short)

They girls got Gina her schedule which was the same as Raven's and Erika's and then she got her room information.Oh and girls Erika's real name is Rishelle.

Her schedule and room info below:

Regina Queen Schedule

1~History Of Evil Spells~Baba Yaga

2~Mus-ic~Pied Piper

3~Home Evilnomics~Prof. Badwolf

4~Spells Hexes and General Witchery~ Baba Yaga

5~Grimmnastics~Coach Gingerbread

6~Beast Training And Care~Poppa Bear

~~~~~~~

Room Number:302

Roommates:Apple White and Raven Queen

Locker #:203

~~~~~~~~~

Ugh I have Apple as my roommate!But I also have you dearie! 

"Regina! Erika I mean Rishelle is moving to your room.So now it is you, Ms. White and your daughter's.Rishelle we will be moving your things into your new room now." said Milton Grimm."WHAT!?!But I liked rooming with Mel and Apple is a Drama Queen!" Rishelle complained."TOO BAD!" screamed HG(Headmaster Grimm).

A couple hours later, Melody came rushing towards Rishelle ."Erika!My new roommate is a total fairy-fail!Help me!Her name is Bella Swan! She doesn't even like music.She doesn't use words like Hexpected or Fairy-fail or hex. Nothing like that!She says she comes from a place named Storybrooke.Where there is no magic!She says that she is Duchess's sister?She's not rude she's nice but she's a bookfairy!" Melody cried literally cried. "Sorry cant help ya!Try talkin' to her!" Richelle said.Melody nodded.