Good Girls Vs. Bad Boys

Melody, Erika, Raven and Genevieve made a band.The weird thing was that Sparrow, Daring and Dexter also made a band.Also, today they were facing off in a battle of the bands.Headmaster Grimm made it.He though his students needed a break.So he made the battle of the bands. When it was time Melody, Raven, Genevieve and Erika or the Good Girls went first.(Erika is Gracie Hashack, Raven is Madison Hashack, Melody is Olivia Hashack and Genevieve is Sierra Hashack)

Then it was Sparrow, Dexter and Daring

  " GET OFF THE STAGE OR OFF WITH YOUR HEADS!" yelled Lizzie Hearts.The good girls jumped down while the bad boys walked down. Lizzie counted up the votes and then she announced " It's a tie!Off with your heads!" screaming."There has to be a tie-breaker.How bout' the best Christmas song?" Erika and Raven said in unison.

there is another part so here it is:

Then there is the Bad boys:

"The votes have been counted and the Bad Boys won!" said Lizzie with fake enthusiasm."Yes!Give me my prize now!" yelled Sparrow and Daring." What a jerk!" mumbled Dexter and the Good Girls." What prize? There is no prize!" said Kitty Cheshire appearing on the stage."WHAT? THEN WHAT WAS THIS FOR?! ENTERTAINTMENT?"Sparrow yelled/asked. "Duh!" responded everyone except Daring and of course Sparrow.