Sad News?

I interrupt in BOLD.If it is in bold and italics it is because it is like a remark

Rishelle or Erika, was in Georafairy when her phone rung with: Comfort Zone(My own song btw)."Can I take this?" she asked.Her teacher, Mr.Badwolf nodded mostly because she is 'the teacher's pet'.Ever heard that?Yeah well im a teacher's pet too. Anywho, she went out of the classroom and picked it up."Dad?What's wrong?" said Rishelle she knew when her dad called her in class it was cause something was wrong." Sweetie.He's hurt." said her father, The Good King."W-w-what?H-H-H-how?"she asked tears threatening to fall." I will tell you later.Tell your sister and mother.I'm sorry." said The Good King although he whispered the last part.Then he hung up.Rishelle went back inside the room and made a sign to Rae and Regina. Badwolf nodded, he surely didn't want to be hurt by someone that he used to 'see'." You look so.. Pale." said Regina."He's hurt."Rishelle said.Regina turned pale too."Who are you talking about?"H-H-He" started Rishelle before bursting into tears and running to her dorm.Regina went inside and whispered something to Badwolf.He whispered something back and she nodded."Okay lets go." Gina said to Rae when she went outside for the 3rd time and ran to her dorm.

'Ri.Ri.RI!'  said somebody who was obviously frustrated.Rishelle suddenly appeared in a room in her..Castle?"What am I doing here?" she asked like somebody would respond."Your dreaming.You passed out from crying.I am here to show you the times you had with-well you know who-it will include fun,sad and angry memories too.You will cry,laugh and be disappointed by the things we show you." the voice said.

5 hours later

"I FOUND A SPELL!" screamed Rishelle."Let me read it:Make us go to the Past let it last what we desire.We want to see what ye will bring when we arrive" said Regina.In a flash they were transported back to 2006 Sept. 1rst to be exact. They saw Rishelle playing with her friends and the person who go hurt.

A while later...

Rishelle was walking to grymnastics when.. somebody came behind her and said "Guess who?".

Who do you think it is? Comment Below

VOTE!

COMMENT

READ

BUT,

MOSTLY

COMMENT!