Chapter 3

As I head my home , it starts raining heavily . I drop Jenny at her office . While I was waiting at the traffic , I noticed something strange . As i turn to my right .... on my window i see a hand , a large one with thin fingers dripping with blood . I gulp and a feeling of horror & shock filled in my whole body . I pinched myself thinking it could only be a dream but no , i was wrong! I stare at my steering for a couple of minutes and hear cars honking behind me and even people yelling , then i just stare at the window again . Its gone . I hurried back home since it already became late .

Finally the traffic stopped and the rain started to slow , and it slowly was just drizzling . Sounds of the wind shield of my car moving back and forth . Me , still in a state of horror . I see Jenny at the doorstep of my house , waving towards me , and Christine behind . Why are they waiting for me? . As i get out of the car , Christine gave me an awkward look . Before i even entered the house , she started speaking . "Since you didn't do the work , i thought i would come home and do it myself " . "Just now i left your house and Jenny , how? " , I was confused and raised my eyebrows . "But still you could find some other way and hurry , anyways i did find something interesting " . I suppose she has never been stuck in a traffic before , i grab a cup of coffee i see on the table , just what i needed at the moment . "hey that was for me " Jenny says . "Sorry "

"Your mom is pretty good at stuffs , the main document isn't to be found anywhere but i guess she used to write letters to someone 'secretly' . Any ideas " . "nah" i say clueless , i try recollecting my memories trying to think about . "Bingo! mom used to write letters at night at times & never let me in the room that time ". And then Christine just grunts and leaves the house . "Woah! what just happened " . "No idea , Mia , but whatever . I made dinner , lets eat " . I nodded , i was really hungry and the butterflies running in my stomach could get some food alright.

I decided to tell Jenny what happened and she says that someone is following maybe . Me and Jenny just ate quietly after it . I just could use some shuteye now and forget about today but i can't .