Chapter 7 (last)

A month later I recovered from my injuries  . On the day my mom died , i feel my mother's presence . It feels like on that day when she died , her soul visits me . Those memorable days when me and mom travel to many places , i really miss those days .

And for Marcus , he started a fresh life and often visited me , obviously since he was supposed to be my step-father . If my father was here , this all would not have happened .

Some days , i sit on top of the roof of my house and stare at the stars . Some days I sit on my bedside and look outside at the garden below which used to be full of blooming and fresh tulips , bluebells , hibiscus , daffodils , herbs ,etc . But now its all weathered and just recently we cleared up .

Anyways , i should forget the past , live the present and get prepared for the future . Some say life is like a roll-coaster ride  , sometimes it makes you happy or sad or angry and i should agree with that . "Mia could you help me with these boxes , we need to clean before we go for vacation" . "Yeah , coming Jenny !" . Me and Jenny were going for a long vacation to get things off mind .

******

Hey guys! , i would love some feedback since this is my first story . Do vote and comment :) :) . If you have any suggestions , please do message me or comment here!