1 •"its over"

"your not human?"

"I promise I won't tell"

I should have known form the start. How could I have been so foolish. How could I have been so dumb. Those moments we shared. They were signs, signs she was in pain. She says she's alright but she's not, I know it. The smiled which brought me life was faked, she was lying, why?

"What's wrong? Kayle, what's wrong! Tell me" Shouting at her.

"Nothing. Just leave me alone. Just, don't, I know you care but leave me alone. I don't want you anymore." Scoffing.

Is this it? Is this all? Is she just going to leave me? Is she just going to disappear from my life like that? Those moments we shared, why did she not speak up? Why did she not say she was in pain? Now shes leaving. How could she be so selfish. How?

"Pls, just stay, we can talk things out, pls, let me help you"

"No. Just go" as she shuts the front door at me.

Is this it? Is this how she was going to end things? I cant stop thinking about it. I saw her suffering but yet I did nothing.

"Adam! Stop thinking about her. She left u. She did not wanted ur help. Stop being so fucking stupid. Wake up. Move on"

" I'm sorry, but I don't see ur the one who is fucking suffering here. Do u know how painful it is being left like that? No reasons, no explanation just like that."

"Just leave it, she doesn't love u anymore. She left u, remember that, she was the one not you"

"Just fucking leave me Josh"

*Text Kayle 3.45pm*

Where r u? Tell me.
Text send:3.45pm
Text read:3.45pm
Tell me what's wrong.
I will help u I promise.
Just tell me.
Don't leave me like that.
Pls
I'm begging u:(
Text send:3.45pm
Text read:3.46pm

3.50pm

*Receive call from an unknown number*

"Hi who's this?" I said with a low despondent voice

"It's me, Kayle mom, where is she? She just sent me a text saying she's not coming home, and she will be gone for awhile"

"Kayle? She's not with me, she saw me a few hours ago and said she was leaving with no reason."

"I'm sorry to hear that, I'm going to look for her. In the meantime please try to call and text her again. I'm worried"

Yet, I could barely even move a finger to try to text Kayle again. She left me without known. I'm just dying to find why she did that to me. Why she had to fucking break my heart. It's not like her.

*3 days later*

:Gets text from Kayle's mom"

"Adam, you might want to come over" she said with a low despondent voice.

At this point, Kayle had not even responded me, even her family member.

As Kayle's mom told me about what happened to her, I just dropped to my knees, clenched into a ball starting crying and crying.

"She's dead adam..."

This can't even be happening. Dead? Is that why she said she was leaving? Is that why she did not want me to help me. Why the fuck would she want to do that.

As I wiped my tears off my cheeks, I had no sanity, my head and heart was throbbing. I didn't know what to do, I didn't know how to react. She's dead. She's gone.

Why the fuck would you do that. Why the fuck would you leave me here. Why the fuck would you commit suicide.

Running to the back of my house into the woods. I did nothing hut just ran. Trying to run away from what I just heard. I didn't want that to be the truth. I didn't want that to be real.

This must be a fucking dream.

But yet it was not. I continued running not even seeing. Running and running blindly. Was this what it felt like? Feeling pain? Someone stabbing you a thousands of times? I've never felt pain for a long. When she came into my life. Everything was gone, just happiness.

I stopped and dropped my legs and said "it's over"