O N E

I swiftly Hang my legs across the edge of my bed now facing Emily's.

We only moved here 3 months ago and we're the best of friends.

I mean, she basically now knows me better then I know myself.

Most of my 'friends' from high school knew me for a year and don't even know half the things Emily does.

Emily tugged at my arm.

"Amelia . . . He just called you to the board."

I looked up and mr burns was staring at me.

"I won't even ask where your mind is this morning, Amelia. It's clear that it's somewhere else. But if you wouldn't mind taking your turn at the board..."

I nodded and walked to the blackboard somehow I was able to solve the problem quickly and get it right.

"What was all that about?" Emily says chewing between her carrots.

"What was what about?" I ask blankly.

"Come on ams, you were clearly not on the right track. What were you thinking about?" She questions placing her carrot down getting ready to drink her water.

"It was nothing" I lie.

She shrugs it off and continues to scroll through her phone.

I lied, I knew I lied and she knew too.

It was now the last lesson of the day, one people never really gave a fuck about. Science.

I enter the class and sit down at a random desk.

Emily isn't with me this lesson, she's in art.

I sit down and a few minuets later I felt paper hit the back of my head.

I didn't even need to guess who it was, I already knew.

Maria jerusa.

The biggest bitch in the whole college.

She hates me just because of the rumor that started around saying that I'm way better looking than she is.

I've always received comments like those but I'd always ignore them, knowing that I look like a potato.

I quickly open my book ignoring what she had done until I feel another hit my head. This time with a note saying.

'Read it this time ugly'

I turn back to see her snickering with her 'friends'

I quickly turn around and read it.

'Ur ugly as hell, did you know that?'

I roll my eyes before making a quick shot at the bin.

I roll my eyes and continue with my work.

I mean, were in college for fuck sakes. I don't need you to tell me what I look like for I have to face this tragedy in the mirror everyday.

I roll my eyes once again and the door opens slightly.

Then Ethan walks in.

I've always liked him, a lot actually.

But ever  since high school was over my feelings for him drifted away. Slightly.

I faintly smile at him as he walks past.

He didn't see me but he continues walking past until he reaches Maria grabbing her ass as he eats her face.

I didn't need to turn around to see, I had the window.

I looked at the way he was grabbing her, Only I imagined the things he would do to me.