E L E V E N

I wake up to the sound of my alarm, groaning slightly I quickly turn it off not wanting to wake up Emily. She's not a very nice morning person let me tell you that.

I lay down in my fluffy bed not wanting to get out, I remember it's Saturday and faintly smile.

My phone buzzes with the sound following 'ping'. I quickly pick up my phone checking who's texting me at this time.

Ethan: hey babygirl, meet me downstairs at the lobby in 30 min. Don't complain, just do.

I groan and reply saying I'd meet him there.

I quickly throw on some boots and a crop top with high-waisted jeans, I grab my purse and head out.

Seeing Ethan I run up to him and wrap both of my arms around his neck.

I quickly peck his lips and he groans gripping my waist.

This boys to easy.

I laugh slightly.

"Why did you tell me to-" Ethan quickly shushes me and interwinds hands with me, my cheeks boiling up I keep my head down.

                                  ♀

"Ethan? Where are we?!" I question tilting my head to the side.

"Remember? You wanted to get a tattoo so..." he chuckles.

"No way!" I squeal.

                                  ☾

I pull up my crop top paying the tattoo guy and walking out were Ethan was waiting.

"Did you get it?!" He asks excitedly.

"Yeah, you'll see later." I wink.

                                ▽
Ethan pounding into me gripping the sides of my waist thrusting in and out of me was driving me fucking crazy.

"F-faster!" I moan letting words know will probably haunt me tumble past my lips.

He flips me over so now I'm on my belly

"Get on your hands and knees for daddy." He growls.

I do as told and he inspects my body until he finds it, the tattoo.

Simply shaped in a '▽' that's for only me to know for now.

"What's this supposed to mean? Huh?" He growls once again before entering me causing my to moan loudly.

"Don't worry daddy, you'll see soon." I tease.

"Your going to fucking get it now baby doll." He grunts as he smashes into me, torso smacking the back of my ass. Fucking me so hard the beds repeatedly smacking against the wall.

"Oh, I'm gonna-" he grips my thighs telling me I know what I was going to say.

Tension fills my body as I get desperate to release this excitement.

Just as I'm about to release Ethan pulls out and takes off his condom wrapping it in tissue and throwing it away.

What the fuck?!

"E-Ethan!" I whine at the loss of contact.

"That's for being a tease to daddy." Ethan winks grabbing his shirt.

"Fine. If your not going to finish it, I'm going to do it myself." I protest.

Ethan shoots his eyes towards me.

I shut my eyes tight as I feel my two fingers pump in and out of me.

With my other free hand I grab my breast squeezing it, and massaging it.

I hear Ethan groan and pump my fingers faster imagining him pounding me senseless.

I feel the same tension build up in me causing me to pump faster and moan louder.

I let out a loud moan saying,

"Oh my god!"

I whimper letting the fluid escape my heat as I lay there in Ethan's bed full of pleasure.

But then again, Ethan couldn't resists so he grabs his right hand pumping also his big cock thrusting it, not seconds after he releases cum that spreads on the floor.

He slumps next to me as we lay there, breathless. In pleasure.

                                  ▽