Business trip

Daddy invited me to his business empire today. I'd never been interested much in his work area but the idea of seeing my other daddy at work excited me.

I wore a mustard off the shoulder dress with black platforms, I curled my hair, wore some lipgloss, blusher and curled my eyelashes.

"Mary-rose! Hurry up" daddy calls.

"I'm coming, I'm coming!" I shout as I put my hoop earrings on and run down the stairs.

"Lovely" daddy smiles and gives me a small kiss on my head.

As daddy drives down the long roads I watch the buildings and people zoom by, I glide my finger across the window and listen as one of daddy's old songs play, somehow it fits with the mood.

As soon as we arrive we're pampered by people, some taking daddy's coat, some calling people for him, some opening doors, it was absolutely unreal.

I was in a whizzed state as I was searching for Harry but I couldn't seem to find him at all, instead I was being pushed and shoved by daddy's assistants.

Finally we get to a large office, daddy shoos all the people away and he closes the door behind us.

"Sorry angel, I should've known today was a busy day" daddy paces around the room grabbing papers and folders.

I walk over to the large glass view, the whole city is in sight just from this glass. It's beautiful.

"Mary-Rose did you hear me?" Daddy says and I shake my head.

"Sorry no"

"I said you can help me at my briefing today, I just want you to pass papers and stand by my side ok muffin"

"Yes daddy" I smile and follow him behind.

This time we're not rushed by dozens of people but instead one small rather peculiar looking man.

"Morning sir, are you ready for today's briefing"

"I was born ready son" daddy almost growls in a manly and confident way.

"Whose the little one" he points at me and daddy pats my back.

"Marcel, meet my daughter Mary-Rose, Mary-Rose, meet Marcel one of my most trusted employees, alongside Mr Styles obviously whom you've already met" my eyes shone, my heart beamed and my soul left my body at the sound of his holy name.

The man I was looking for, the man I even came here for.

"Hi Marcel" I shake his hands quickly.

"Erm daddy is Mr Styles in today" I ask and daddy thinks.

"I don't know sweetie"

We go into a elevator which takes us straight to the boardroom.

"Remember sweetie, big smiles and do whatever daddy's says to. Don't embarrass daddy please"

"I promise" I smile and we walk out of the elevator straight into a room with so many businessmen who all look the same.

The only one who looks different is him. I could never miss those green eyes and the things they do.