At the restaurant

Unedited

When we got there I stood by daddy's side and Harry was with Marcel and the blonde women.

I'd learnt that the blondes name is Katie and that she worked as daddy's little servant, assistant I mean.

A young waiter came to serve us and I noticed how he shined a smile my way making me blush.

"A table for five sir" the young boy says and my father nods, "yes, make it a big table"

We're taken to the back on the largest table. And like Harry said, he sits next to me and wraps his arm behind my back.

"Darling what are you eating" daddy asks and I have a quick look at the menu.

"I'll have the spaghetti bolognese" I smile.

"Is that all?" Marcel asks and a voice I didn't want to hear butts in.

"Children always have the tendency to go for easier meals" Katie remarks.

"Are you referring to yourself?" I ask her and she decides to not talk back.

"I love spag bol" Harry smiles at me and I bite my lips looking away from his eyes.

A few minutes after everyone's confirmed their meal daddy calls over the young waiter.

"Are you ready to order sir" he asks.

"Yes" daddy says.

The boy takes out a notepad and pen and looks up at the table.

"We'll have one gremolata with steak, a cannon of lamb, ravioli, sweetbreads. Oh and a spaghetti bolognese" daddy smiles at me.

"Can I get you anything else" the boy asks.

"Yes, champagne. And lots of it" daddy cheers and the boy looks my way.

"Anything for the little lady"

"Just a coke please" I squeak and he smiles

"I'll be back with your food in a few minutes" he informs us and then leaves.

Everyone starts to converse and I feel Harry's fingers pinch my hips.

"I don't want you talking to that boy" he mutters pretending to be looking at the phone.

I grab one of the restaurant information sheets and pretend to read it.

"What boy?" I ask

He shifts his thighs closer to mine until there's no space to move.

"That fucking waiter" 

"So Harry" daddy interrupts, "you've been awfully quiet"

"I'm sorry, I've been quite ill"

"Ah, well I hope you're all fit and ready for next week, we've got a load of bids for the new product and I'll need your help"

"Don't worry, I'll assure you that I'll be in"

"You better be Styles, can't leave the two of us picking after you" Marcel laughs.

"When have I ever anyways?" Harry counter backs.

"Anyways on a more interesting note I heard that you fired one of the new secretary's Mr Andrews"

The waiter returns before daddy can speak and he lays out our food. Everyone was so hungry that we literally dug right in.

"So as I was saying Mr Andrews" her annoying voice rings across the table.

"Well I found her, let's say doing inappropriate things in the stockroom with a client. She got us in a lot of heat so I had to let her go. I won't tolerate people who can respect and follow simple rules"