25. "Do I Make You Nervous?"

So I'm getting started on this really quick because I love all of you :) Shoop shoop! Hope you enjoy this, everyone :) It makes me so happy to know so many of you would read another one of my books :) Love you all, seriously! <3

IT MAY OR MAY NOT GET A BIT PG-13 IN THIS HAHA COVER YOUR EYES, CHILDREN! (Perverts, enjoy...)

UNEDITED

Now follow me down to it.

Just follow me down to it.

Nobody will know how you come, and you go for it.

Not gonna get dangerous, you don't gotta worry about us.

Somebody to give what you get,

And you get what you need now.

(Truth or Dare - Marianas Trench)

My face hurts.

It actually hurts for laughing so hard.

Because, right now, I'm watching my bestfriend's boyfriend perform a lap dance against the boy I love.

"S-stop!" I shriek, falling to the ground with silent laughter. That is exactly how hard I'm laughing. Seriously. I am about to explode.

"Oh, baby!" Drew cries out, holding in a grin.

"You are so gay-"

Noel giggles, making Oliver's eyes shift to her. He grins, and she smiles back shyly, her face heating up. 

"That is a beautiful sound," he smirks, moving away from his best friend to hold his girlfriend's hand. 

"Thanks," she says, her voice low. 

It's been a week since I've gotten out of the hospital. My ribs are bruised, but nothing comparing to the mess that was Drew's. His arm recently got out of the brace.

Drew frowns. "Minor, out!" He grabs my hand and lifts me from the floor just as Noel and Oliver's lips connect. I gag, loudly, and Drew pushes me in front of him, heading through Oliver's large house.

All of their little group is spread throughout the house. Oliver's parents are gone for the weekend, meaning Finn and the rest of their buddies are basically loping around the house. Some even brought girls.

"Oh, come on!" I roll my eyes. "It's not my fault that I'm not eighteen yet."

Drew chuckles, his breath fanning across my ear. "Not for another three weeks, you're not."

I frown, realising how fast November's gone by. Spending a lot of time in the hospital has been horrid. 

"Hm," I think out loud. "I'm legal in three weeks."

Before I know it, he lifts me up by my waist. I squeal.

"Happy birthday in advance," he chimes, kissing my cheek. My face heats up completely.

I turn around, to find his eyes focusing on me. Hesitantly, I spread my fingers across his chest. He shivers, capturing my hand and pressing it to his face. His skin is smooth, and soft. My index finger traces his cheekbone.

"I got that bubbly!" Oliver screams as he runs past us. I spring away from Drew immediately. "I got that bubbly!" He's actually holding a bottle of sparkling apple cider.

Drew rolls his eyes. "C'mon, I don't want you to get that bubbly all over you," his eyes are amused as he takes my hand and leads me up the stairs. His gaze turns to my legs for a moment, until he glances away, pink tinting right under his eyes. I smirk at my outfit choice. I couldn't be arsed to get dressed to I threw on a big sweatshirt and cotton shorts.