chapter 1

I woke up late for school. Just wonderful. I threw my gross hair up into a sloppy bun and threw on some clotes that would cause less attention to my fat stomach. I just made it to the bus in time..oh look i just remembered it is my birthday today, sweet I am officially 18.

When i got on the bus and looked around for a seat i was meet with a delicious smell. It was like the woods mixed with cinnamon but in a good way. I looked for the source and seat and found out the scent was coming from Him. With AllY on his lap. I meantly killed her and sat in a seat in the middle of the bus. No way i gonna be mates with him. I had no classes with him so nothing to torture myself with. That aroma is just to good.

I don't want to b emates with him. Not now when he makes fun of me for the way i look.

I have study hall and then lunch so i decided that i will leav eto go to the bath room and go home. I will pack my clothes, money, comforter and go. I was secretly working on a car i found in the woods. I stumbled upon it while i was trying to shift even though i dont have a wolf. Lost cause, i know. But it was worth it.

i got off the bus and walked with my head down till i got to the frontdoor of the school when my "mate"&sister threw some snide remarks my way and shoved me out of the way.

I didnt respond i just muttered 'slut' under my breathe. Of course sh ehseard and called me a 'fat piece of shit' so i barked back 'whore who cant keep her legs closed' she gasped and turned to Jace and said. "ARE YOU GONNA LET HE RTALK TO ME LIKE THAT?!"

He said "yep, hold on babe. Calm down baby i got you." He turned towards me an dgrabbed my neck an dpushed me ul aganist a wall.

"Let go. Of . Me. Now." I said glaring.

he looked shocked and said "When you apologize to my sexy ass mate fat ass. And while your at it you should invest in some carrotzs or maybe lyposuction."

I was pissed that he called he rmate. That only made my glare worsen, getting darker and darker each second. "Hey uhm Jace, i just turned 18. Guess who i found today ALPHA?! My mate and i just heard him call my slutty ass sister his mate. Now let ME the hell GO," I growled, wait what the hell?! I felt piwer surge threw me and i guess my eyes turned a color or something because i saw a bright pink color flash in his eyes. I pushed him and henwent flying to the other side of the hallway leaving a dent that was huge. I ran into the forest an di ripple of pain came threw me. I yelled in pain and happiness. My wolf, my wolf, my wolf.

I ran home in wolf form sooner than i thought. I smiled internalky.

I got my stuff an dput it in a small duffle bag. I managed to save up $4086. I shifted and grabbed th eeduffke bag in my mouth. I stopped and looked in the mirror really quick, i was dark brown with light blue stripes and pink eyes. Wow, i would rather stay in wolf form because i look hot. My pink eyes slowly turned to light blue. This is sweet, when i am angry they turn pink an dwhen im angry they go to the same light blue lile the hair on my back.

I turned and ran away towards the car, as fast as i could. I hopped in amd started it, come on baby! And it di, i drove as fast as i could without breaking my motorbaby.

I drove till i was out of gas and left it in a parking lot so i can get it after i got for a run. I didnt realize i ran into the Fullmoon Pack territory until i saw the HUGE wolves in front of me. They sared at me in shock and i bowed showin gno threat. The large wolf in the middle shifted and bowed down to me so i shifted back into my wolf and asked him why he was bowing to me.

"YOU ARE THE MISSSING LINK? YOU ARE A DIRECT DECENDANT FROM THE ORIGIONAL WEREWOLF XAVIER EPHRIAM WOLF." wait, who is this dude? So i just went with "uh, sir my name is Darcy Woods. I dont know what your talking about. I think you are mistaken."

"no, no, no. Your Darcy Annabeth Wolf. Your parent died in the great Werewolf War 17 years ago. You were put under the protection of David and Susan Woods and their Daughter AllY. You are the one that can lead all werewolves, be alpha over the entire werewolf community in North America. Your real sister, through blood, is leader in Asia&Europe. Her name is Shannon Emibelle Wolf. When you are ready you can give her a call as soon as you want."

I believed him. Dont ask me why but i knew he was telling the truth i read about them at the liabrary in the pack house.

*4 years later, she is still ruler and she took over. Her and her sister are very close. Shannon had a mate named Max Gilbert. He had to take her last name. They have a baby boy name Sage Darcy Wolf. She gave Sage my middle name name because she felt way to far away from me for so long they wanted him to have a part of me to always be with Sage. The Strongheart Pack is having some isses with rouges so i have to go see them and possibly kill some. My favorite part.