Chapter Four

As the weeks went by Mady and I got closer, she took me home to meet her parents who were such amazing people, she doesn't have any siblings so she is extremely spoilt. I also met her boyfriend, Tyler who was really sweet.

Before I knew it 3 months had gone by and I had adjusted well to the school. I was in the top 7 highest in most of the classes, my technique was getting so much better and I was friends with most of the girls.

The only thing the girls were speaking about is the Spring Fling ball that was the following week, they were all excited because they get to bring dates from one of the private boys schools close by. I wasn't gonna lie.. I was pretty damn excited too!

A few days later bus's came and took all the girls into central London to shop for dresses, apparently the shopping is more fun then the actual ball.

Mady and I were walking around London going from shop to shop to find the perfect dress. We couldn't find anything we really adored so Mady told me about this glamorous boutique not far away that we should walk to. She lied, it was damn far away. We got to a street that we had to cross and be being the unfit friend I was walking way behind her, Mady got to the opposite side of the street and I was just standing there looking at her and we both began to laugh, after our useless laughing session was over I started walking towards her, doing some heavy thinking about what colour dress I wanted, unaware of the cars driving past, what brought me out of my thoughts was the sound coming from a car close to me, I looked up and saw a car coming straight for me, the last thing I heard was my name being called out before the car came straight into me.

I opened my eyes not knowing where I am, the ceiling above me wasn't familiar. I tried to move but pain came scorching throughout my body, I tried to speak but my throat was dry.

"Leandra, Leandra sweety" I looked to the side to see Mr and Mrs Stone - Mady's parents.

"Where am I?" I asked, barley getting my words out.

"Leandra you're at St. Helen's hospital, you got hit by a car, and you have been unconscious for a few days" Mrs Stone said.

I closed my eyes and tried to remember. It all came back, the silver car speeding towards me, my body freezing, the pain, the blood, everything going black.

A nurse came and gave me water and a pain killer and did some test and checked the drips, then the Mrs and Mr Stone continued.

"Leandra, I know you are scared and in pain, but you are okay now''

I nodded closing my eyes drifting off to sleep.