Chapter 6

*4 years later*

"Niall James Horan! What on earth do you think you are doing!" I screamed at my best friend who was scratching around my fridge at 4:00 in the morning.

"God Lea! You scared the shit out of me. I'm starving and the boys have nothing good in our apartment" he said still rummaging through my fridge.

"Niall, why are you even up at this time - wait don't even answer that. Just keep it down before Mady wakes up and unleashes her bitch fury"

He just nodded and continued to stuff his face with some left over thai food.

I headed back to my room to try and get some sleep and after a while my eyes finally shut

"Lea! Wake up! We're gonna be late" Mady shouted from my door, I got up and walked out to see her standing in the kitchen in just a huge baggy top.

"God Lea, did you eat my leftover thai?" She asked annoyed.

"Nope it was your annoying neighbour" I said. She grunted and walked over to the kettle and switched it on.

"Did you hear about Monica Reels?, she got caught with sticking her finger down her throat in the bathrooms at the shoot yesterday!" Mady said while making her coffee.

"Shit! I always knew It though" I said shrugging my shoulders.

After breakfast I headed for the shower, I put shower cap on and stripped out of my clothes. The hot water run down my body and I felt as if I could just stand there in the shower for the whole day.. But unfortunately I had a photo shoot for some perfume add today, I stepped out of the shower and wrapped a towel around my body, I walked towards my closet and took out a pair of skinny jeans, a hoodie and my pair of white chuck taylors. I got dressed and threw my hair up in a messy bun, got a pair of sunglasses and walked out. Mady was sitting on the kitchen counter with her face in her phone.

"You ready?" She asked

I nodded and got took my car keys of the wall and we left our apartment.

On our way to the studio I glanced over at Mady, I smiled to myself remembering all the crazy things we'd been through the past few years, we've had a lot of ups and downs, but all that made us stronger, I don't even consider her as a best friend anymore, she is more like one of my really annoying sisters that I can't live a day without. She dramatically ran her hand threw her short boy cut hair and started screaming into her hands.

"Is something wrong Mady?" I asked trying to contain my laughter. She is so dramatic sometimes.

"Its Haz, he is brining the skank of the century to our movie night" She said looking extremely aggravated.

"So?" I asked, not quite sure why it was such a huge problem.

"Oh by skank I meant Ciana Jackson" she said with a flat tone.

"Holy cheeto's, tonight is gonna be so fun" I said in a sarcastic voice.

When we arrived at the studio, the place was a madhouse, this was one of the biggest shoots of the season. The female models were walking around in nothing but tiny robes or underwear and the males were just chilling around in fortunately, tight briefs - I've been in the modelling business for more then 4 years now, but Mad and I never get tired of checking out male models aka the beautiful sex bombs who

are actually perfect in every way visible.

"Models, please go to the dressing rooms for hair and make-up now." an assistant with a squeaky voice and tiny figure announced.

I took a seat in an extremely uncomfortable chair while one man attended to my face and another to my hair. They were speaking in French and I tried to make out what they were saying from my one year French Class I took in eight grade. But I honestly doubt they were talking about Toilet bowels and lasagne.

When they finished making me look like I belonged in a zoo. I went to get my outfit.

I had a to wear a a huge Marie Antonitte looking dress with a tight boddess and a pair of high heel ankle boots.

When the stylist finished getting me dressed I walked out and into the set. It was a huge 1920 styled village, with horse carriages and goats everywhere. I was pretty freaked out by goats since I once had a dream I goat ate all my hair up and I was bald, but I doubt they really do that, right?

Mady walked into the set looking almost like me, her hair was also in an outrageous updo and her make-up looked dark and gothic, we only had different dresses on.

When all the models were dressed we began the photoshoot.

I posed and got in terribly awkward positions with the male model I was partnered with but before I knew it the photographer was happy with us and we were ready to leave. Modelling was by far the easiest job I could have, all we have to do is pose and we get paid, although there is the 'you can't eat whatever you want rule' but I don't really follow that one, I stuff myself and then get forced to go work out.

After the traumatising 35 minutes I took trying to get out the dress and get my hair to look bearable and not rock hard, I left the dressing room.

I saw Mady by the lunch table talking to one of the models, I walked up to the stale crackers and water and waited for her to end her finish her conversation.

"Yeah I do think world would be a better place if crocks didn't exist" Mady said. They other model just kept nodding and listening to Mady as if she were the president giving a speech. I laughed at them an took a bottle of water.

"Why am I not surprised to find the two of you here, all you do is eat and maybe that's the reason you look like that, I mean come on is there really any space for more?" Ciana said looking us up and down.

"What do you want? There aren't any girl's youth you can suck out here" Mady said rolling her eyes at her.

"Well if you must know, I heard that you'll be there tonight? And I just wanted to let you know how excited I am" she said with the most fake smile I've ever seen.

"No shit we'll be there, its our apartment" I said harshly.

"W ell whatever, see you tonight" she said and flipped her bleach blonde hair.

"Agh that hell spawned bitch" Mady said, she hates Caiana with a passion, but then again so did I.