Chapter 3

When we got back to our dorms I pulled out my cell and Called my parents to talk to them for a bit, Serena had gone back to University after they had dropped me off and all Alyssa kept asking me if I could got find Robert Pattinson's house and steal a pair of his underwear for her. When they put the phone down I called Audrey to find out how she was doing. We spoke for an hour and I told her about my flight, the school and about Mady, Ken and Amelia she was happy I made a friends but gave me a warning to not replace her with Mady. I assured her that wouldn't. When we said goodbyes I went over to my little closet and pulled out Calum's hoodie. He gave it to me before I left. We had to say goodbye the night before I left because he had to go to a funeral out of town. His hoodie smells like him, so I just stood by my closet sniffing his hoodie until I realised Mady was starring at me like I was wearing some insane Lady Gaga outfit

Mady and I chatted for a bit and then she fell off to sleep. I sat up from bed, unable to sleep. I wasn't sure if it was because of the time differences or because I was depressed about leaving my family and friends. It was just a few minutes passed 12 and I was crying, I wanted to call Calum and tell him how much I miss him but it was 11 pm back in Sydney and he would be in class. As time slowly dragged on I finally fell off to sleep, and an hour later a obnoxious bell rang waking me up from my sleep.

I got up all grumpy. I wasn't a morning person at all. Mady was already up and showered and she stopped dead in her tracks when she saw me.

"Bloody hell Lea! You look like you got hit by a truck" I explained my tragic night to her and she

Insisted next time I can't sleep or I was upset. I should just wake her up and we could sneak into the Cafeteria's Freezer and steal a tub of ice-cream and eat my sorrows away.

After I showered and made myself look like less of a disaster, Mady and I walked down for breakfast.

They served french toast, eggs, bacon and a whole load of cereals.

Once breakfast was over we headed to a large hall, where Mrs Rose gave us a speech, went over the academy's rules and explained our schedules to us.

My schedule was hectic, I had all my normal subjects that took back at my school in Sydney plus all subjects required her at FOTUA, I had 3 hours practise after school everyday and an hour in the morning before class.

When the first class started the next day I was so nervous, I haven't really met anyone else here except all of Mady's friends. and I wasn't sure what all the other girls would think of me.

My first class English History and I was pretty happy to go to that class. It was one of my favourite. When I got there, I took a seat on one of the tables in the middle and soon became friends with the girl next to me, her name was Riley. She told me about how she hated a name because its a boys name and how she thinks her parents just really wanted a son, but instead they got 5 daughters.

She spoke a lot and I was actually relived when the bell rang for second class which was Fashion and Style. In this class you learn everything you need to know about clothing, the different ways to wear it, what to wear it with, what colours goes with what and so on. I was so excited to go it, plus Mady would be in it with me.

When the bell rang signalling that F&S class was over Mady and I headed for our third class, which was Drama, it was my last class for the day, but Mady still had two more after that.

When I got back to my dorm after Drama class. I decided to chill for abit before I had extra Technique Class.

After Technique class - Which was a killer. I walked over the cafeteria table where Mady, Ken and Amelia were sitting and eating, they were all arguing, about who is better looking - Ian Somerhalder, Taylor Lautner or Ryan Reynolds. I laughed and went to join the conversation agreeing with Ken that its definitely Ryan Reynolds. We all talked about pointless stuff until it was time to get back to our dorms, on our way back I had to listen to Mady telling me a very descriptive story of what she'd do to Ian Somerhalder if she was locked in a room with him. When my ears finally couldn't take it anymore we went to bed and I can say I actually slept like a baby.