Chapter Five

im so sorry i havent updated. i lost the password to the account but finally got it back. 400+ is amazing!! i know its not alot compaired to After, and Babydoll but its still alot to me. thank you soo much and enjoy!!!

The loud thud of the music filled my ears as the alcohol filled my system, sending a slight buzz on the 5 sip. Louis grounded his hips into some ugly ass guy, making me clench my 3 glass.

Niall stood next to me, watching as Liam danced with some guy. The look on Niall's face would make your heart drop into your stomach. Niall and Liam, had been messing round for a little over a year now, and Niall grew enormous feelings for the lad. But Liam wanted nothing other than sex from Niall. But Liam also had a boyfriend. So, one night Niall and Liam have sex, and Liam whispers 'i love you' in the blondes ear, making the blonde fall harder, and the next night Liam is in the next room to Nialls screaming his boyfriends name. While poor Niall cries on his balcony.

"Cheer up man. He dosen't deserve someone as amazing as you." i said nudging him a little. he sighes and shrugs alittle. "I love him Harry, so fucking much it kills me everyday." He pushes the bottle to his lips sending the liquid down his throught. "I know how it feels man, i know." i mummbled looking over to see my Louis walking out the door with the an he was dancing with.

"Hey Niall I-.." There stood my bestfriend finally talking to someone that wasnt Liam with googly eyes. I grinned and walked over, slinging my arm aroud his shoulders. "Nialler, introduce me to your boyfriend." He blushed and nudged me in the ribs. The man infront of use laughed softly and looked at Niall. "Um, harry this is Josh, Josh this is Harry." "Hi." we shook hans and i leaned over to whisper in my friends ear. "Hes your ticket away from Liam, so go." i pushed him a little and he turned around> "Then wheres yours away from Louis?" i bit my lip before it turned into a smile. "Prince Charming doesnt exisit in a gay fairy tale Niall, so i may not get a happy ending." He nodded before being pulled out of the club by Josh.

I pushed the glass to my lips and took the rest of my drink before setting it down and walking out. When i run into a boy and he stummbles back and falls. "Im sorry." i said helping him up."Its fine. Im Tyler Dean." he said with a blush before pshing up his glasses. "Im Harry Styles." I smiled. "I like your name, it suites you." he blurted it out. When he realized what he said his bush came back but this time worse. "How old are you Tyler?" i asked looking at him. He looked 12. "Im 17." he mummbled looking down, his glasses falling slightly. I grabbed his chin softly and pushed his head up to stare into his blue eyes. I slowly pushed up his glasses. "You have beautiful eyes dont look down please." his blush grew. "Thank you and o-okay.."

That night i spent all night texting this certain Tyler lad. At about 4 in the morning we had stopped and i realized as my eyes shut, i hadnt thought about Louis since i ran into Tyler. Maybe ive found my prince charming after all.

Sorry its short and not edited. i kinda stole this computer and right now its 3 in the morning and my parents are in the next room and im supposed to be asleep. but thank you again, comment what you this about #Tarry!!