Chapter One

Chapter one:

"Lou you can't keep doing this. Your gonna either get raped, kiddnapped, or STDS, and that's not good at all." Harry gripped as he handed me the bottke of water and two Advils for my killer headache, that I'm suprised I haven't gotten used to. "This speech again Haz?!" I groan and pull on my beats and play music from my phone slowly drifting to sleep.

See, I have a different life then most people. I just do my own thing. Committed relationships aren't my thing, what so ever. But Harry won't get that through his love-struck head. Sometimes I think about taking Harry on a date and starting a relationship, but then my mind flashes back to reality. A couple of years ago, I wouldn't be saying this shit. I would have begged for my boyfriend to put a ring on my finger, but he didnt. He slept with someone else and lied about it. I went through so much heartbreak and Harry was there every step of the way. I can't stand to go through another heart ache again. I had never felt so weak and vunarble in my life. But Harry, he deserves someone better. Someone who won't break his heart, but he won't listen.

I move my head slightly and feel a warm neck. I hear the door close and I open my eyes to see Harry carrying me to bed. I yawn and nuzzle my face in his neck and can feel the heat go from his neck to his cheeks. Blusher. I feel a soft surface under me and I instantly take off my toms and skinny jeans with my shirt and denim blazer. I pull the covers up to my chin and fall back asleep. A deep deep sleep.

(A/n: your welcome! I'll update later byee hope u like!! Vot comment)