Chapter 6?

Louis POV (a week later)

As I sat alone in our house, at the table sipping Yorkshire Tea, a million things flew around in my head.

Harrys gone,

Hes seeing someone,

Hes been gone for  three days

And many more to deal with my curly haired friend. It started Saturday, the day after we left the bar. I was with my normal rutine, calling Harry after I wake up in some nasty creeps house. I called once and he didnt pick up. I thought, wel naybe hes asleep, ill call again.

second time,

voicemail

thrird time

voicemail

voicemail

voicemail.

Finally i gave up and grabbed a taxi home, and when i walked into our apartment, it was quiet. A flys wings could be heard. I serched the whole house and no Harry. Maybe he got breakfest. So i hoped in the shower and bathed when i heard two people laughing and talking in my house. Clearly i could make out Harry's but the other voice i couldn't. I wrapped a towel around my waist and slowly made my way out to the kitchen. There, Harry and some kid with glasses stood joking and sipping coffee.Harry turned around to face me when his smile faltered. And thats when i figured it all out.

Harry's moved on. I never thought it would happen,  thought eventually i could be able to love him but as i sat here drinking my tea, i found out something that scares me,

I love Him.

Nialls POV

Liam and i just finished our thing, and he did the same thing he always does, gets up and walks out. Leaving his clothes and scent all over my room, and me. It was four in the morning as i stared off into the London streets. the sky was dark, but not too dark. Just gray, like an hour or two before the sun rises.

I hate it. I hate this. Im sitting here once again, while Liam and whats his face are in the next room all cuddled up giggling. Why do i do this to myself? Is it because its the way Liam whispers he loves me in my ear right before i hit my high? Or is it Liam period? whatever it is it just needs to stop. Ive been talking to my friend Josh who wants a roommate and I'm willing to move in with him and put Liam behind me. Its going to kill me but I've already got mostly everything packed and at Joshes house. The truck comes today to pick up my bed, my dressers, and my 90" flatscreen to take to my new home.

Theres a knock at the door and i answer, already dressed. Two workers come in and i show them to my room. the start with my bed as i unplug my TV and pull it off the wall. They come back and grab my dressers as im walking out with the TV, liam and his boyfriend walk out.

"Whats going on Niall?" he said looking at me then to the men walking out with my things. "I'm leaving. I have a friend whos willing to let me move in with him." i said with all the courage i have not to stutter. I do my best not to look down at his bare chest. "Why are you moving out?" he asks. "I think you know why Liam. You know exactly why." i breath out. "I have to go." i say grabbing my keys and phone walking out closing the door. I tell the driver to drive to Joshes, of coarse giving him Joshes address.

I pulled up at AT&T grabbing my phone i walk in. "Hi yes i would like to change my number and get a new phone." i say to the nice lady. We chat back and forth about the plan and how much it will cost. She directs me over to the phones and i choose a Samsung Galaxy s4, since I've never owned one. I thanked the lady and walked out. I pushed my new phone in my back pocket and drove home.

My new home.