Chapter Four

*4*

The next morning I wake up to an empty bed, but theres a scent of bacon, sausage, and pancakes. A smile covers my face as i get up and pull on a sweater saying 'Teenage Runaway'. Clearly its Harrys. It being 10 times my size and smelling like CK1 and a little bit of mint.

My feet travel across the freezing cold, cement floor of the apartment. There he is. Standing in the kitchen over the stove shirtless with plaid pajama bottems on. Back muscle's flexing everytime he moves. The mop of curls you just wanna run your fingers through, lays on his head in a perfect mess.

Im suddenly met with a smile and dimples.

"Morning boo. I made your favorite." He smiled a little.

Im pretty sure he's in a better mood now that im home but theres something hiding behind that. I mean i know Harry loves me but its like...pain?

"Thankz Haz." Smiling slightly, i grab my plate and head to the counter. The stool screeches across the floor giving goosebumps to rise up my spine and arms. I sit down and began to eat.

"A-are you gonna go out again..?" Harry asked staring at me.

"Its Saturday, yes yes i am." Damn. why am i such a ass to this precious peice of work.

"But maybe you should come to. Maybe get a couple drinks, let loose. We can call Niall or Liam if we wanna go home."

"Or a cab." i smile wide.

"So your going?"

He sighs with a smile and nods.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

little bit of niamm!!! hehe(: