Mission: Author's Note

That experience was five months ago from this next operation. Of course, during the time I was in the hospital, my parents suddenly died in a house fire.

I accepted Three's offer to join C.A.P.H.U.T. two months after that first experience, or as he called it, my test assignment. But, even in training, and as a full agent, I couldn't stay out of trouble for long. So, the following missions, mishaps, and operations are all for your enjoyment....at least, that's what M told me.
M also told me that many of you were waiting for something starring yours truly. I still think she's plotting to take down CAPHUT with this top-secret information she's trying to torture--*ahem* I mean, wrangle out of me.

So, Sierra, can I take back the author's note that you forcefully started to write while I was taking a real-life break?

Get that zapping pen away from me and I will.

This isn't--okay, fine, just put the gun down.

Thank goodness she's gone. Anything Parks told you about me was quite possibly a lie at the worst and a half-truth at the best. Warning, though, she tends to be a little rash and a lot stupid when it comes to decision-making.

I HEARD THAT!!!

HEY, CAN YOU GET ME SOME WINGS WHILE YOU'RE OUT? THANKS!

Well, just dodged that bullet. You know, literally. Hopefully she'll actually get me some, preferably from Buffalo Wild Wings.
Anyway, back to the matter at hand: the author's note.

So, I started the character of Sierra Parks in a short story I had to write for English class. After I turned "Tunnels and Time" in, and got another A, I started toying with her and her story. It developed first into a part in my Mortals-Meet-Demigods fanfiction "Those Strange People", where Sierra meets Leo and Calypso while investigating a terrorist threat.

Now, Miss Parks gladly allowed me to interview her on her many misfortunes and mishaps to produce a story for all my lovely readers on here.

A few things before we get going.....

-C.A.P.H.U.T: Citizens of America Protecting Humans Under Threat-- that is the acronym spelled out, if you haven't yet read the Sierra Parks section in TSP. Reasons are that I think it's a unique acronym, and that I live in America, so it's the easiest place for me to work with. Sorry, all you non-Americans. You still all rock because, hey, getting to know people from different countries is awesome!

-Miss Parks has a rather bad mouth. I will try just to hint at the cursing, but it is possible that I will throw something in there just for the sake of it.

-I will try to organize these chapters the best I can. When a chapter title starts with "Operation", it means that the next few are going to be following that timeline, until another "Operation" or a "Mission". The titles starting with "Mission" are either A/Ns or a sort of one-shots. Titles with "Assignment" are usually the ones following "Operation". And the ones titled "Classified"? Well, that's....classified.....
You'll see once I put more parts out there. (I will also try to draw out and publish a picture of what the timeline looks like if I have the time. I'm still toying with it.)

-If you happen to have the time, check out a few more of my books, or randomly PM me if you're bored. I enjoy being spontaneous, and if I can strike up a random conversation with a random person, it will likely help me from losing my mind with all the schoolwork I have to do.

Thank you all for any constructive feedback and comments, and enjoy Operation: Agent Parks!!

~M