Ch.8; Long Mornings and Goodbyes

~Emily's POV~
It was 7:03 AM. The alarm beeped quietly so it wouldn't wake Minho. It was time to get ready and head over to Changsha for the concert. I was too excited to get back on stage, it's been a while.
I started to get up and put on my slippers. I went down the hall way to my bathroom and started to get ready while listening to one of our songs "Symptoms". I finished up and headed to my room again to get my stuff ready so I could leave.
I headed for the kitchen and was gonna grab a quick breakfast when I realized there was already a wonderful yummy breakfast on the table. My eyes grew wide and raced toward the table. And can I say, I was hungry. I sat down and started eating, but then guess what. I gagged when he started talking.
"I knew you would get up early. Well what can I say? I asked Baekhyun anyway. Did u get up early to avoid me?" He said with a short chuckle.
I just stared wide eyed. I was eating and he just came out of nowhere. I legit had a pancake hanging out of my mouth.
"Are you going to answer?" He asked me impolitely. I spit the pancake back on my plate. "Yeah I'll answer. Just leave me alone. I need to leave anyway." I said and picked the pancake back on my fork and started to eat again. "I just woke up to say goodbye. I'm gonna miss you just like I did when I was in Japan. I need to head back anyway." He told me. "Well have fun in Japan with the boys. I need to get going." I stood up taking my plate with me to the sink.
I put the plate in the sink and then it happened. My worst nightmare.
Well it wasn't that bad I guess. No stop it. You're over him. True, true. Ha psyche! Nope u don't like him nope nope nope.
He wrapped his arms around my WAIT and put his head on my shoulders. "Aren't you going to thank me?" He asked me acting all cute. "Thank you for the breakfast I guess." I told him roving his arms at the same time though I missed when he used to do it. "What do you mean I guess? I got up and made breakfast for my loved one." He said and smiled leaning on the countertop. "I never asked. Now I gotta go." I told him. "Goodbye hug?" He asked me.
I looked at him signaling him as in saying "fine". He came up to me and hugged me as tight as he could. And now I know never to trust him. He picked me up and ran toward the couch in the living room.
"YAH CHOI MINHO PUT ME DOWN!" I yelled though it was early in the morning. "There. Better?" He put me down on the couch laying down as he glowered over me. "No. now I need to go." I said urgently. "No you have time. Baekhyun said you fly at 10. It's 7:38." He said delighted. "That doesn't mean you can do this to me!" I said and tried to escape but of course he pinned my arms down. "I didn't say goodbye yet." He said softly. "Well say goodbye." I said sternly and looked at him in the eye. No not eyes. One eye. Cuz it looked like only one of them was watering. I know weird. Anywayyyy..
"Ok I'll say goodbye like this." He said quickly. As he leaned in real fast and kissed my lips. It wasn't a peck it was a full on kiss and literally I was suffocating. I didn't kiss him back of course. But I was tempted to.
He finally let go. "There. Goodbye." He said as he got off of me and I could finally get up. "Wait." I said. "What?" He asked me. "Come here." I motioned him, and he came toward me. I leaned in towards him and gave him a peck on the cheek. He looked at me surprised. "Goodbye. It was fun seeing you again." I told him and ended with a smile.
I walked back to my room to grab my luggage, but I stopped to look at a picture of a memory that I would hope to cherish forever. The stage.

~Minho's POV~
I carried her to the couch while she was screaming but ignored it. She asked me to put her down and I did as I planned. I set her down and leaned over her. "I need to go." She told me. "You don't have to leave until 10. It's 7:38." I said sabotaging her plan to leave me.
She tried to escape my prison I was holding her captive in, but I just pinned down her arms.
Now the plan.
I started to stare at her pretty face. I couldn't stop remembering our memories together and started to tear up, but only in 1 eye. I then leaned in to kiss her, but she didn't kiss back. I stopped and let go of her and got of her. "There goodbye." I told her. I wanted her to remember what I did, and started to walk back into my room. "Wait." She told me. "What?" I asked her. What did she need? Doesn't she hate me for doing that to her? "Come here." She motioned me forward to her, and so I came. She leaned in real close and gave me a peck on the cheek. I was surprised and delighted at the same time. "Goodbye. It was fun seeing you again." She told me and she walked back in her room.
I still stood there like a statue astonished about her kiss. I started blinking and moving again a feted a few moments. I felt my cheek the place where she kissed me, and smiled. Is it the end of our love story?

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
I TOLD U GUYS I WOULD UPDATE SOON! Unfortunately I'm not done
With school quite yet! But I'm almost done! I will probably update some time next week again. This chapter was a little bit shorter sorry about that!! Plz give lots of love to this story! I have some great ideas coming up! Plz stay tuned and read! This chapter was spread out into a longer period of time so that's why it's a bit shorter! The next chapter will still be from the same day, so plz look forward to it! Hope u enjoy! And plz look forward to the next chapter soon! 사랑하자! 💗💘💖