Ch. 10; Two Kisses & A Lantern Show

~ Time Skip ~
Emily's POV:
It was around 4:30 pm when we got off the plane to get to the hotel. It was now an hour past and we were all preparing for the concert tomorrow. Since there are now 11 members, I decided I would stay in a room with 2 other members. And guess who I stayed with? Yes ChanBaek.
          The manager said I would sleep on a bed and the boys will sleep on the other bed. It was a queen bed anyway.
           I put my stuff down by the desk when I entered the room. Baekhyun put his stuff down and went to the bathroom. While Chanyeol came in wearing his fedora and mask, he motioned the staff to put his and Baek's stuff down. I sat on the bed that I obviously wanted to sleep on lol, and I waited for the staff to leave. I laid back on the bed with my arms wide open. Chanyeol shut the door and sat by the desk with the chair and watched me. He took his jacket off and his mask.
           "What are you waiting for?" Chanyeol said. "Nothing. I'm bored and not tired. I don't know what to do." I said calmly. "How about, we go down to the market?" Chanyeol asked me. I simply got interested. "We can? With all the fans?" I asked waiting for him to realize we wouldn't be the only ones. "It's alright. We'll dress warm and wear masks and hide ourselves. No one will notice." What he said reminded me of the date I went one with Chen. "Ok then. Kaja." I said smiling and laying up from the bed. I went to put on my long jacket and find a mask. Chanyeol put his jacket back on and his mask back on ready to go.
        "Ok, kaja." He told me as I put on my shoes. "Alrighty." I told him as he opened the door for me. I exited into the hallway. And Chanyeol followed. We went into the elevator and down to the lobby. Chanyeol called an über for us yet again. And we entered the car. I was excited for adventure but scared of getting caught by fans.
        Then I got a text:
Emilyah! What is this picture?
Minho sent me a picture of..
ME AND BAEKHYUN HOLDING HANDS AT THE AIRPORT OH SHOOT. ITS A PAPARAZZI PIC TOO OH LORD.
Ah, Minho oppa.. it's nothing for you to worry about. He was holding my hand so I wouldn't get lost in the crowd.
I switched off my phone and put it in my pocket. "Minho?" Chanyeol asked me. "Yep unfortunately." I answered. I was finally comforted by how I was not near him anymore and now he's texting me?

~Baekhyunnie's POV~
      I went into the hotel room and ran straight for the bathroom. I NEED TO SHOWER. I hate having to go out and then feel filthy. I entered the bathroom and took about a 10 minute shower. I exited the bathroom wearing a robe and then that moment I realized Emily was staying in our room. "HOLY CRAP IM SO SORR---" I yelled kind of quietly. But to my surprise no one was in the room. "Aish where did they go?" I said scratching my head. I decided to think that they just went down to the lobby for a little bit and get ice or water.
      It had been 30 minutes and they still weren't back. "Where in the actual heck did they go?" I said again. I was curious of course it was Emily we were talking about here. But who else is staying in this room with us?... Chanyeol.
     I decided to dial his number as quickly as I could. They could've been Kidnapped! Oh nah Chanyeol's WAY too tall to be kidnapped. I mean you never know right?... The phone finally stopped ringing. "Yeoboseo? Chanyeolah! Where are you? Where's Emily?" I asked into the phone. "This is Chanyeol's phone, sorry I could not pick up! Please leave a message after the beep." The phone said into my ear. "Aish I'm not gonna leave a message." BEEEEEPP the phone said into his ear. "AH CHANYEOL COME BACK TO THE HOTEL WHERE ARE YOU WHERES EMILY HELLO???" I yelled then hung up. "Where did they go??" I asked myself again. "I have to call Emily." I dialed her number on my phone then held it up to my ear hoping she would pick up. It ringed in my ear as I waited for her to pick up. No one did. "AISH. Where did they go?" I threw my phone on the bed and laid flat on the bed as well, twinning with my phone.

~Chanyeol's POV~
I got in the car and saw Emily texting someone on her phone. She stopped texting angrily and stuffed her phone into her pocket. It must've been hyung. "Minho?" I asked her. "Yep unfortunately." She said. She looked kinda calm now. "Well, let's get to the market." I told her. I was rather excited to spend time with her, she was really pretty. "What's at the market? I've never been to Changsha." She told me curious. "Well actually I think this is my first time I'm coming here too. I heard they have some really good food here." I told her delighted that I knew that much.
We made it to the market, and we both got out of the car. "Can we not talk formally to each other? I mean like talk as friends?.." I asked her. "Of course oppa. Would you like a nick name?" She said as she giggled. "Ne." I said and smiled while putting my hands in my pockets. "How about.. hmm.. Yeolie?" She asked me. "Does it suit me?" I asked her. I was ok with whatever she liked. "Hmm. I'll think of something. Right now let's go eat!" She said grabbing my arm as we ran off into the market.