Phantom twins backstory

Vincent Phantomhive was standing by the window at a party with his two children standing next to him,Ciel and Isabelle Phantomhive. A man walks up to Vincent and introduce himself the Twins held tight to their fathers arm. Vincent introduced them and Ciel said hello but Isabelle stayed clinging to her fathers arms not saying anything.
"Don't mind Isabelle here,she so shy but she always insist to come with me," said Vincent "say hello to the nice man Isabelle."
"H-hello."Isabelle said
"They're identical twins? I've never seen that for twin of the opposite gender."
"They are just special I suppose."
Vincent said that to anyone who said they were surprised that Ciel and Isabelle were identical.
At parties Isabelle is different from when she's at home,she and Ciel are best friends even when one can't sleep they sleep together.
"Issy,I can't sleep."
"You can sleep with me."
Ciel and Isabelle were inseparable,but that night the manner was set on fire was the scariest night of their lives. They were taken to this place where they were tortured and lock in a cage. The people burnt a mark into their sides and gouged out Ciels right eye and Isabelle's Left eye.
"Help,Please,Someone....help us!"The twins pleaded
That when a demon showed up,He saved Ciel but not much was to say for Isabelle,she was battered,She wouldn't make it.
"You have to save her,she's my sister I can't lose her!"Ciel yelled
Isabelle looked over to Ciel and gave him a pained smile.
"D-don't worry about me,I....love you Ciel."
With those words she closed her good eye.
"There's one way I can save her."
The demon walked over to her to harvest her soul. Isabelle's wounds start to heal,and when she gasped in some air she started to cough. Ciel rushed over to her and hugged her.

•~•~•~•~•~•3 years later •~•~•~•~•~•

This brings us to present day,the twin run the Phantom estate. Although that night Isabelle's wounds healed her eye was not completely back to normal, instead of not having a eye at all it was replaced with a eye with a white ires. She couldn't see out of it so she wore a eyepatch to cover it up. Ciel on the other hand wore an eyepatch to cover the mark on his eye that was his contract with the demon,and the only people who knew about it was Sebastian,Isabelle,and himself. Sebastian is the demon butler that save Ciel and Isabelle,although Ciel is his master he treats Isabelle the same as Ciel.