She Disappeared

"Young masters,its been awhile since you last went out,isn't it?"Sebastian says opening the carriage door
"We're just going out on the queens order."I say stepping out of the carriage
"But maybe being away from the mansion is ok too,for a change,"Sebastian said opening the doors to the estate. "Isn't it much more peaceful those fire by your sides."
Sebastian leads us to a room and as he opens the door we say Lau and Madam Red,they made a mess of the room.
"Jeez,where did they put the tea leaves in this house."Madam Red said
"I can't find them either."Lau replied
"Madam Red?! Lau?! Why are you here?!"Ciel exclaimed
"Ah,he came back so quickly."Madam red mumbled
"Since my cute little Niece and Nephew is in London,how could I not visit you well I'm here."she said
"I'm not cute."I mutter
"Hello Earl. I've heard that many interesting things happened here."Lau said
"We had no idea guest were coming,I apologize for not accommodating you earlier,"Sebastian says. "I'll go prepare tea for you immediately."
Ciel and I stood next to each other dumbfounded as Sebastian left the room. I started to pick up the room with the help of Madam Red,her butler Grell, and Lau when Ciel pulled me aside.
"I don't have a good feeling about this."he said
"What do you mean?"I asked
Before Ciel could answer Sebastian came back in with a tea cart. Ciel and I sat down at the table with Madam Red.
"Today's tea is Jackson's "Earl Grey"."Sebastian said

(I forgot what happens next so I'll just skip the rest of that part)
•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
When night fell I went up to my room to change for bed when there was a knock on the door.
"Come in!"I call
"Isabelle,may I speak with you for a minute or two."it was Madam Red
"Of course."
I open the door and let her in. She hugged me tightly as I just stood there.
"Madam Red?"
"Isabelle,how about we go do some Girl on girl time tomorrow. It's been awhile since I saw you last and I want to know what's new about you and Ciel."
I stayed silent as she moved back.
"It'll just be us,no guys ."
Madam red left my room and I finished getting ready for bed and was about to crawl into bed when there was another knock at the door.
"Izzy ,are you still awake."
I open the door to see Ciel.
"Ciel,what's wrong?"
Ciel walks into my room and I close the door behind him. He walks over to the mirror by the vanity and I walk up next to him. He look at me a little bit of sadness in his expression.
"We're identical yet I feel like we're not even siblings."he said
"What are you implying?"I ask
Ciel took off his eyepatch and looked at me.
"I have this contract," Ciel said untying my eyepatch as well,"but you have this blind eye and there was nothing I could do to help you,either of us in fact."
"It wasn't your fault,we were both young there was nothing we could do,"I say as I look him in the eye,"but you should have let me die that night."
"You're my twin,if you'd died that night then I wouldn't be able to live with myself."
My eyes widen as Ciel starred straight at me.
"C-Ciel."
Before Ciel could say another word everything went black.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~Ciel's POV~•~•~•~•~•~

Isabelle fell into my arms unconscious.
"Sebastian!"I call
Sebastian rushed into her room,eyes wide when he saw Isabelle.
"Young master."
Sebastian rushed over to Isabelle and picked her up, carried her to her bed and he placed his hand on her forehead and backed away.
"She has a fever."he says
"How?"I asked
He stayed silent as he looked down at her.
"Sebastian answer me."I demand
"My lord there is really no way to answer how she got sick,it was so out of the blue."
I glance down at her as her breath starts to pick up. Sweat drips from her face.
"Izzy."I mumble
I move her hair out of her face.
"My lord,I feel it'd be best to let her rest for now."Sebastian says
"Yes,you may be right."
I walk out of Isabelle's room and back to my own.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•????~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

I jump through the window and lift the younger girl from her bed and rushed back out the windows as the door flew open. Her eyes were tightly shut like she was in pain but then she slowly opened her eyes. She was about to scream but I covered her mouth.
"There's no need to scream,we're almost there."
I open a door and strapped her into a chair,she's the perfect victim.