My twin Ciel

Being 13 and head of a manner(sorta) is as difficult as you may think but at least I have my twin brother to help out with stuff like this. My name is Isabelle,Isabelle Phantomhive to be exact and my brother as many have guest is Ciel Phantomhive. The night we lost our parents Rachel and Vincent Phantomhive is when we became head of the household. At least I'm not all alone in this,if I lost Ciel that night I wouldn't be able to live with myself,Ciel is my brother and although we really don't show it he's my best friend too.

I sit locked away in my study going over somethings when there was a knock on the door,the door opened to reveal Ciel and Sebastian.
"My lady it time for your dance lesson."Sebastian said
"Oh great."I mumble
I followed Sebastian with Ciel next to me. When Sebastian opened the door that our dance lesson was being held,Ciel and I walked in with Sebastian behind use. Ciel and I got in position and Sebastian started to instruct us,this was better then our last lesson Ciel only stepped on my feet twice which was a bonus for me and him. After the lesson I went back to my study,I attempted to get back to work but something was distracting me.
"Ugh!"
I lay my head on my desk as the door opened.
"A Phantomhive shouldn't be seen slacking off."
I look up to see Ciel walking up to my desk.
"I can't stay focused."
"Wonder why."Ciel said teasingly
"Shut up."
Ciel placed some documents in front of me and I look down at them.
"There has been numerous killings of young women around the the age of 20 and they all have been killed the same."
I read over the document in front of me as Ciel continued.
"Everyone has started to call the killer Jack the Ripper."
"So we're being sent to solve this?"I asked
"Yes."
"When will we leave?"
"In a couple days time."
Ciel left my study and since I couldn't focus I went for a little walk in the garden.

Flashback
"Isabelle,follow me."mother says gesturing for me to follow
"What is it mommy?"
I follow her to to hers and fathers room to see Ciel and Father fast asleep.

"mother says gesturing for me to follow "What is it mommy?"I follow her to to hers and fathers room to see Ciel and Father fast asleep

I slowly step into the room without waking them.
"Mommy why are they sleeping this late into the day?"I asked
"They probably had a rough nights sleep."
We walk closer and carefully sat in the bed,I sat in mothers lap as Father slowly opened his eyes.
"Afternoon."mother said with a smile
Father look at Ciel who was trapped between his arms.
"I don't remember falling asleep."he said
I crawled off mothers lap and moved towards father. I wrap my arms around him as he slowly sat up.
"Izzy?"Ciel mumbled as I moved back from father
I giggle as he slowly opened his eyes. Ciel grabbed my arm pulling me down next to him,mother and father laughed before laying down next to us.

Flashback ends