Isabelle's fate

~•~•~•~•~•Isabelle's POV~•~•~•~•~•~

As I was adjusting my eyepatch over my blind eye when there was a knock at the door.
"Come in."I say
As the door opened I stepped back from the mirror,Sebastian walked into the room,a rather grim look on his face.
"What is it Sebastian?"I ask
"My lady,may I talk to you in private?"he replied
"Of course."I say
I sat on the bed as Sebastian stood in front of me.
"My lady I'm sure you may know this already but you are in fact a demon like myself but give the fact that it was a risky soul harvesting I'm afraid that if you're eye doesn't heal properly soon it may cause you extreme pain."
"What are you talking about Sebastian?"I ask
"When I harvested your soul there was a 40% chance that everything would heal,a 50% chance you died,and the other 10% something wouldn't be the same. And you happened to be in that 10%."Sebastian explained
"That doesn't answer my question, what are you talking about?"I ask again
"My lady,that 10% is a huge thing and if that something that is off doesn't heal properly it can cause extreme pain and sometimes even death."
"What?!"
"If it doesn't heal by next week,I don't know what will happen."
"How do we fix this?"I ask standing up
Sebastian looked away and I grabbed his arm. If I die who knows how Ciel would take it. He almost lost me once,I don't want him to go through that again.
"Sebastian."I demanded
"There's nothing we can do my lady."
Sebastian turned and left the room. I stare at the close door my mind screaming at me. I finished getting ready before I headed down to the dining hall where I sat next to Ciel.
"Izzy,is something bothering you?"Ciel asked
I avoided his gaze as I answered,"Y-Yes."
As I stare down at my hands I felt a hand on my shoulder.
"You can tell me."Ciel says
I shook my head as a plate was set in front of me.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

"One more day till my deadline." I mumble to myself as I sat behind my desk
I stood from my desk and walked to the mirror on the wall in the corner and took off my eyepatch looking at my reflection.
"Nothing has changed,damnit."
I hit the wall next to the mirror frustrated.
"Izzy?"
The door slowly opened and Ciel stepped into the room. He looked kinda concerned.
"C-Ciel."I say starring at him
"Is something wrong?"he asked
"N-no,everything's fine."I reply
"So you were looking into a mirror without your eyepatch because everything's fine."
He always sees right through me. I'm a horrible liar.
"What's going on with you lately?"he asked. "I'm your brother you can tell me."
"I can't put you through that again."I whisper
"Isabelle,tell me what's going on."
"I can't put you through that again."I say louder
"Put me through what again?"he asked
I push past Ciel and I rush out of the room. I ran down the hallway until I ran into Finny.
"My lady,what's wrong?"he asked
I push Finny out of the way and continued to run down the hall. I ran down the stairs and out to the garden where I stopped and collapsed to my knees in the grass tears rolling down my face.
"Izzy!"I heard Ciel call from the doorway
I heard footsteps approach me where I sat,I knew it was Ciel and Sebastian.
"Why did you run away like that?"Ciel asked
He knelt down next to me and without thinking I reached up and hugged him.
"What is going on with you?"he whispered
I grip Ciel's shirt tightly as I whispered,"I might die."
I heard Ciel catch his breath at my word and Sebastian spoke up.
"It's getting quite chill out here,why don't we head inside before you two catch a cold."he say
Ciel and I slowly stood up and headed inside. When night fell I'm sure no one was expecting what happens next.