Chapter 1

Since the saddening death of Demeter Frost, it seemed as if everything went crashing down after then. At least to Pietro it did.

Wanda tried everything in her soul to provide sympathy, empathy and even comfort for her own brother. Pietro kept getting constant darkening memories of his past when his parents were killed ages ago.

Although thankfully, the entire team was able to be by his side throughout the whole time of his loss and even their own.

Six months had gone by ever since the horrifying incident with Ultron and of course Demeter's death. Things settled down back in Sokovia, relieving the Avenger's backs for any further future missions that would occur for them.

Looking back at the note Steve had read a loud, it still never went through anyone's minds of exactly why HYDRA had taken away Demeter. After all, she is dead. Right?

There couldn't possibly be any sign of resurrection, it seemed entirely impossible. But with the sickening minds of the vicious workers at HYDRA, nothing was impossible for them.

*Flashback to 3 months after Demeter's death*

Zola cackled, glancing at the corpse of Demeter's body right in front of him. She laid restfully on the operation table, no sign of life left in her. Her body was paler than before, her once bright blue hair was now faded to a baby blue. Her lips were as pale as thin ice, seeming unusual due to her always wearing some shade of blue lipstick on them just like beforehand.

Bucky Barnes walked beside him, gazing down at the blue haired woman. "Are you sure about this?" he questioned.

Zola nodded, quickly rubbing his hands together. "Do not question me!" he screamed.

Bucky took a step back, giving the shorter man some space as he did his job.

Zola held on tightly to two machines in the lab, flipping the switches on as he pointed the machines in the direction of Demeter.

It was Zola's destiny to bring her back to life. Ever since he found out about her and the strong powers she has within herself, he was stunned. He admired her strong snow-like abilities, knowing that they could do justice for HYDRA besides always relying on the Winter Soldier.

Bucky watched as Zola continued powering the machines, his eyes widening at the now shaken body of Demeter.

Electricity suddenly shut down all throughout the building, causing an evil smile to spread across Zola's face. He was satisfied with what was right in front of him.

Demeter quickly gasped for air, feeling all her cells and organs connect together once again to keep her living in the moment. Her heart was racing, almost as if she were having a panic attack. She was overcome with an immense feeling of power that had over taken her, her eyes went bright white, causing the entire room to freeze within the second.

Zola and Bucky both looked at each other in shock, still trying to take in everything that was happening. Usually Zola would never doubt himself for his work. At first, he thought his plan was never going to work, but it did.

Demeter stood up, looking around in the dark lab she was in. She gazed over at the two men, her eyes filled with tiny flecks of snow just like before. She wiggled her fingers around, causing bits of ice to fall down from her fingertips.

"Who are you? And where am I?" she asked with her head tilted, curiosity being drawn into her eyes.

Zola clapped happily, amused with himself. "Demeter Frost, I am Arnim Zola. This, is the Winter Soldier. He's your new partner for now on under my authorities."

She gave him a curious look, wondering if this man had gone mad. Her memory was not fully regained quite yet, she had no idea who the Avengers even were now. Even her true love, Pietro. All the memories were gone as if she'd been suddenly brainwashed.

She shook his hand, "Pleasure to be here then."

Bucky drifted his eyes towards her, taking in her appearance. She was a beautiful woman, never meeting someone before with bright blue hair until this moment.

He turned himself to Zola once more, awaiting for him to announce his next mission that he was currently impatient to find out what it would be.

Zola snapped his finger, "Yes! Now that that's done with, I have a new mission for the two of you." he said while holding up a file in hand.

Bucky raised his eyebrow, curious as to what was in it.

"Winter Soldier, Demeter Frost," he paused, giving the two of them intense stares with his eyes squinted, "Your next mission, is to kill the Avengers."

Author's Note: woaaaaaah, cue the dramatic music. guess who's back again with a new story! at last I finally posted the sequel for the well awaited "12". It took me months to properly think of a good plot for this story and of course I would never want to post something that I'm unhappy about. During these past months, my writing skills have seriously improved. Vocabulary is getting better and even my own punctuation is much more decent to say the least. Anyway, for this story, Bucky Barnes will be included as he and Demeter team up against the Avengers. I hope you all enjoy! And thank you to the ones who waited so patiently for this sequel, I will not let you down.