The end.

My dearest readers,

It has come to my attention that I haven't updated this story in years, and I want to express my sincerest apologies to those who genuinely enjoyed this story and were hoping for new updates. Unfortunately, I have lost interest in completing this. I no longer write OFC stories and instead moved on to reader inserts on my tumblr. If you're interested in reading my work there, you're more than welcomed to. It's buckyofthemyscira and I write strictly for Marvel. I've contemplated deleting my Wattpad account since I'm rarely ever on it but I know there are a handful of people who enjoyed reading this series, so I'll keep it up for them. Although it's kind of cringey coming across my old writing and seeing how much I've improved since then. But hey, we all start somewhere right? I truly appreciate all the support, love and feedback I received on here. I'm very sorry if I disappointed any of you and got your hopes up thinking I'd be updating new parts. You're more than welcomed to finish off the rest of the story in your own way, plus if anything your guys' versions would be so much better than what I would've written.

Also I came across one comment thinking I died due to the lack of updates and I can assure you that I'm very well alive!

Sending you all my love, and I'll see you on tumblr.

-Sam 💕