first time they try to feed you

Tony: "Come on Y\N this is delicious I mean who wouldn't want Prunes with mixed veggies, oh Pep why do we feed her this stuff" "its good for her" right then you decided to spit the food all over your dad. "Yep good for her"

Steve: Steve had no idea how to feed you "umm milk I guess but what kind" he was going insane because you wouldn't stop crying so he went out to look for help "Hey tasha umm can you help me" "oh is the mighty captain America stuck on feeding a baby" Steve blushed "yes"

Thor: Jane was gone on an important discovery so it was up to Thor to feed you he thought how hard could it be "he grabbed the jar and began feeding you when your father's friend Volstag came in "How is the little princess" "She is well having her morning meal" Volstag grabs the jar and and when Thor isn't looking takes a bite "Putrid absolutely disgusting why in Odin's name would you give her that" "she seems to enjoy it" "she needs to learn true taste in food"

Bruce: You could already feed yourself but the first thing he made for you was a peanut butter and jelly. "Daddy you make the best PB&J ever" "Thank you green bean"

Bucky: He had a slight idea of what to do so when you started to cry he grabbed the bottle and tried feeding you but you refused he only realized that he didn't grab your bottle but a water bottle that still had the cap on.

Clint: He was very tired after one if his missions but you wouldn't stop crying so he got up and grabbed your bottle and tried feeding you only to realize that the bottle was empty.

Quill: Peter had no idea in how to do this but he knew someone who had experience and that was Drax. "Hey Drax can you help me" "What is it" "Well I don't really know how to feed her so I was wondering if you would help me" "I would be glad to"

Loki: Loki was better than Thor at feeding you but when he would ho to your chambers only to find you being feed by your grandmother "Mother?" "I wanted to see the little dear"

Deadpool: The first time he tried feeding you he tried feeding you pizza but when that didn't work he defied to feed you the beans from his burrito I make the best daddy ever huh *Wade my story* oh someone's wearing there cranky pants huh "*okay wade your a great dad* that's right well bye reader time to get myself some fricken chimichangas.