You get jealous

Tony: You had a little brother that annoyed you endlessly, he would always try to beat you in getting your parents attention. So one day you came home really excited from winning the award for best design in your engineering class. It felt amazing to see the little frown on Dustin Hammer's face when you went up and accepted your award, you desperately wanted to tell your parents but your little insect of a brother was already there. He was telling them about how he had gotten advanced to advance robotics and got a perfect score on the ACT. Your dad was thrilled of course and so was your mother. Your brother wouldn't stop talking about it so you were going to do something about it. At night when everyone was asleep you snuck into your brothers room and duck taped his mouth and taped his body to the bed using your robot. The next day your parents asked where your brother was, "I don't know, maybe he ran away and joined the circus or maybe mars finally found their missing Martian." Your parents knew you well enough to know that you did something so they went up to your brothers room to find your brother stuck to the bed. "Y/N why on earth did you do this?" Your mother asked helping your father untape your brother. "James, kept going on about his stupid award that I didn't even get to tell you my great news." "So you tape him?" Your father asked looking puzzled. "Yes" you say matter of facterly, "And what was your amazing announcement we neglected to acknowledge." "I beat Dustin Hammer in engineering and received an award from MIT." Your father picked you up and spanned you around. "Beating Dustin thing I could've seen that coming, I am so proud of both of you, I have two smart children." "Y/N" your mother said bending down and looking at you. "Never do that again just talk to us we'll listen to you always. Right Tony?" "Huh?, just kidding of course we will Baby girl."

Steve: You were jealous of other girls who weren't sick all the time you were angry that you couldn't be like them. You stormed up to your room and slammed your door and threw yourself onto your bed. Your father came upstairs immediately wondering what was wrong. "Y/N are you okay are you hurt, are you sick." "Why am I always sick it's not fair other girls aren't sick all the time!" Your father sat on your bed with you in his arms stroking your head "Oh little miss shhh I know it's not very fair but you have to look at the bright side." "What's that?" He held you closer. "Well some other girls don't have a loving daddy and not everyone has an uncle Bucky like you do. I know that you don't like being sick but there are still good things in your life." "Your right I love you." "I love you too my little miss. Is there anything I can do to make you feel better?" He says wiping away your tears. "I'm okay now I feel a lot better."

Thor: Your father and mother were too busy to play with you for the past couple months because you had a new baby brother. You decided that the baby had had enough of your parents time and hugs and that it was your turn. You walked down to your parents chambers and knocked on their door, your mother answered and bent down to your level to talk to you. "What are you doing up it's way past your bedtime little lady." She said with a gentle smile, you heard crying which was your baby brother and then you heard your father softly shushing the crying babe. "Who is it my love?" He asked still holding the babe. "It's Y/N." "What?" Your father came towards the door "My little princess what are you doing up? Are you okay?" He asked worried "I,I was just wondering if you could read me a bedtime story or if mommy could sing the really pretty song for me again?" "I'm sorry my little princess we can't were too busy with your brother he is just a baby after all he needs us right now." Your father said still trying to coax the small infant into sleep. "But he always needs you, you never have time for me anymore. I wish he never came and everything was the same." "Oh, Y/N you don't mean that." Your mother said. "Y/N we will always love you, and you will love him." "Your mothers right my little princess you will learn to love him." "How do you know?" "because I learned to love uncle Loki and I wasn't very happy when my mother brought him home." "Okay I'll try to love him but can I have a story tomorrow night?" "Sure thing my little princess." You smiled as both your mother and father embraced you in a tight hug.

Loki: You were an only child you didn't get jealous.

Star Lord: You honestly had your dad to yourself because there was no one else.

Deadpool: You went everywhere with your  dad so you never felt alone or jealous.

Bucky: You knew your dad loved you and when he couldn't be with you you'd be with your uncle Steve.

Bruce: When you were younger whenever someone tried climbing onto your dad's lap you would just push them down and yell at them saying "My daddy" and if they tried again you repeated your actions. You were very protected of your daddy and you didn't want anyone else to have him.

Clint: With 3 other siblings you learned how to fight for your time with your father and jnew your way around your rambunctious siblings.